The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Canadian newbie saying HI!

Spiegelman

affiliate
Hello everyone, today I'm excited because,... finally I was able to set up my FIRST EVER ad on Facebook, it took me several days to learn how to do it, between knowing what's an URL and how to cloak it, creating a banner, and filling up those countless tech things that are asked when you place an ad, I DID IT,...... so YES!, a big hug for me :)

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

Hey, welcome fellow Canuck! What province are you in?

Hello everyone, today I'm excited because,... finally I was able to set up my FIRST EVER ad on Facebook, it took me several days to learn how to do it, between knowing what's an URL and how to cloak it, creating a banner, and filling up those countless tech things that are asked when you place an ad, I DID IT,..

How exciting, HUGE CONGRATS! :)

YES!, a big hug for me
200.webp

It's going to be a lot of fun watching you climb the ladder of success. :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hello everyone, today I'm excited because,... finally I was able to set up my FIRST EVER ad on Facebook, it took me several days to learn how to do it, between knowing what's an URL and how to cloak it, creating a banner, and filling up those countless tech things that are asked when you place an ad, I DID IT,...... so YES!, a big hug for me :)
Welcome onboard, and congratulations. I wish the best for you!

MI
Back