The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Can you tell me company who make and send t-shirts instead of me globally

luk81

affiliate
Hi
I need a company that would design my tshirts(and similar products like cap,little purse,..), make t-shirts, take payments from finalcostumers and send it to the final costumer globaly (especialy USA and EU).
It would be nice if this company would take also cryptocurencys as payment.

I would put my selling link on youtube and social media wher I would run my campaign. So I would need that thay handle all for me. I would like that costumer would lend only on my products that i sell thru their website. And of course if someone buy owners products i would also like to get his share through my affiliate link, because i bring costumer to owners page.

Thanks

why not? If i would be a company i would do it
As a company i would charge for designe, i would charge for new website(becouse on my original website i would prefer to sell only my products). Alredy with this company would made some profits.
Than let say the t-shirt price would be sold for 20$ each one. Lets asume the cost for manufacturing one t-shirt is 5$(wit delivery costs). And I as a company I would take 15$ from every t-shirt. So company profit per t-shirt would be 10$.
On the page that t-shirts would be selling, company would also put ther website link. So some people would also lend on my company page and this way company would sell also more t-shirts.
So the guy who promote t-shirts, and sell those t-shirts through my company get only 5$ per sale(i would pay him comision only for his t-shirts). So it the guy who advertise t-shirts for free, get pure profit of 5$ per t-shirt. This way company and the guy bouth make money

banners
Back