The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Can i target closed groups in FB?

shivendra

Hello

Lets take an example of some good food/beverage store
There is an email submit offer for this. While searching in FB i can see its official page,plus many closed groups where are atleast 20k+ member.I know i can target page,but can i target closed groups also?
Also if i target all of them page plus groups how much it may cost for the advertisement?
How FB charges for an ad ?
Give me some good tips to promote in FB,means how should i do my research over particular offer ?

I think you would have to be become a member of that closed group...even then some have strict rules about advertising to their members unless you do it very covertly

i dont want to enter group and post there..i want a proper target ad on right side of the column so that members can see..still i need some proper answer from someone..
@Ivana Adnium Thank you for your response..i appreciate it :)

I do think that you can make a target the closed groups. All you will need to do is ask to join and be the member of the groups that you are interesting. I am so sure that you will get many opportunities that are very relevant. It may seem to be tedious but you will see the fruits once you start working with them. I have been working with the same groups and the traffic that I get is always appealing. Keep moving and test the things out. All will be well.

After you ask to join and get accepted, make sure that you follow the group's rules to avoid getting kicked out.

MI
Back