The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Can i make it in kenya as an affiliate

Richard Mwangi

affiliate
I come from a country where everyone is trying to get a space in the government so that they can steal funds from the nation, it's quite hard to make money online in such countries since we are hindered with so much like lack of electricity high internet rate overpriced products and taxes.
I have been using the Internet since 2013 hence it was not that good due to lack of enough resource like a good computer, years have passed now we can even import things from outside the country, but only a few big companies have the ability , you have to merge or make an order from their first.

I know it takes years of practice to start to earn online I had the site back in the days which earn less than 60$ in 5 years from Adsense. It really turned me down. Kindly if the is any way anyone is earning from an affiliate in Kenya I would be glad to follow all steps.

I can make a good website but I am not good at content writing. I have sacrificed so much on my past website but all I get in reward is nothing close to that have spent with.

Widen your GEOs perhaps other places in Africa for now?
Find talented writers locally and maybe in South Africa and the Nigeria area --you want to be paying local wages.

If you have a computer connection to the internet, then you have the entire world to advertise to.

This business has no borders.

Stop doing adsense as you loose your time ,adsense works for those who have thousands of visits per day .Start in affiliate marketing with clickbank jvzoo warriorplus etc .Start by creating reviews videos or blog posts .The thing its you will not make money imediatly ,the thing its you need to work constantly and hard and in some period you will start to see a passive income

MI
Back