The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Can i join an affliate program without a website?

Rahat Mahajan

affiliate
Hello

Can i join an affliate program without a website? If no then what type of website should i create?
I really dont want to spend any money on making a website. Please suggest something.
I have created few facebook groups with huge traffic so can i become an affiliate via facebook?

Hello

Can i join an affliate program without a website? If no then what type of website should i create?
I really dont want to spend any money on making a website. Please suggest something.
I have created few facebook groups with huge traffic so can i become an affiliate via facebook?
Sure you can, tell them you using PPC to promote offers.

You have to spend a little money to make money. Hosting is 10 dollars a month. WordPress is free. Auto responder is 20 a month.

$30 bucks a month and you have yourself a business. What other business can you start where the up front cost is $30 dollars or less?

Most serious affiliate programs are going to require that you have a real presence on the internet. The last thing they want and the last thing people want is another spammer vomiting their crappy zip submit links all over the place.

Most legit affiliate programs really need a website before you can be accepted so it doesn't hurt to invest in a domain and host since you are gonna be needing them in promoting offer.

I can share with you my experience. When I started working as an affiliate, I had a few accounts in social networks and blog with a few followers and no unique content. I also wanted to start earning without investing. Social media accounts brought me small stable earnings. But after I decided to create a thematic website (it took me approximately 80$ for hosting, domain name, design and development) my earnings has increased dramatically and my expenses on the site paid off practically at once.
So of course you can be affiliate without website, but your earnings will be much lower.

MI
Back