The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Can I grab email before sending to CPA offer

Aarin47

affiliate
Hi everyone I am new to CPA marketing, i have seen most of all CPA offers have restriction like no co-registration . Is that mean I can't get their email in landing page before sending lead to offer. Or if so what is the best way to capture email address.

If you put an offer up as display on a Blog for instance, and that blog asks people to sign up for an update, that's not a problem. You could also easily do something like have them sign up and opt-in to partner offers... then send them an e-mail like a newsletter and include your offer links there. Both of those examples would fall under Display ads and e-mail respectively, so they wouldn't be considered co-registration.

A co-reg is when you either require someone to register for your offer as part of your own registration requirements, OR when you try to control their registration automatically through using the user data from another registration. I might be wrong about the second one, but I expect others will chime in with more information.

The first example is more like incentive, but there are sort of blurry lines for me between what a co-reg is and what incentive is. Incentive is when you give them an incentive to register for your offer, like a free gift or credits on some site, etc. but collecting their e-mail address before sending them on to some offer I don't think qualifies as co-reg.

Some networks are touchy about this. You really have to tread lightly on how you do this. If you have any questions always default to asking your aff manager. They want you to make as much money as you can and if you get nabbed for doing something wrong, they lose out.

MI
Back