The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid
  1. tested out new beta rollout Ubersuggest AI copywriting tool
Hey, glad to see the momentum building up. How do you find the ubersuggest AI writing tool so far? Is it any better than the likes of Jasper, writesonic and so forth?

Was your site hits by the Google May core update? I would assume no given that yours is more like an hybride ecommerce (woocommerce) type?

Keep pushing!

Hey, glad to see the momentum building up. How do you find the ubersuggest AI writing tool so far? Is it any better than the likes of Jasper, writesonic and so forth?

Was your site hits by the Google May core update? I would assume no given that yours is more like an hybride ecommerce (woocommerce) type?

Keep pushing!

All are effected as quality and frequency of content is what is evaluated, no matter the structure of the site(s).

Keep pushing!
tried out the Ubersuggest AI tool yeah
it works
but not a standalone tool
you need to do editing after
but very good start
its beta mode right now

I take ZERO interest in core update hype
unless it comes DIRECTLY from official Google channels
the rest is propaganda to me

DAY 56 --> AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN.............
203 days remaining

Project Goals
June Goal --> $600 commission
Last 30 days --> $655 commission (109% of goal)

Quote of the day
Repetition of the same thought or physical action develops into a habit which repeated frequently enough becomes an automatic reflex
Norman Vincent Peale

Progress
  1. $655 affiliate commission past 30 days
  2. sharing SEO traffic screenshot from past 60 days
  3. now getting 2,000-3,000 daily visitors to 2nd affiliate fashion site
  4. created 10 draft pillar content posts for Christmas
  5. watched latest Google SEO podcast
  6. updated some Wordpress plugins
  7. started updating 2 dead affiliate blogs
  8. thinking about how to get started with affiliate product videos
  9. bought some high intensity Columbian coffee
  10. did Christmas product research on Google Trends
fashion-affiliate-website-journey-google-analytics-2022.png

How I make money from Google images
Its cold & Zoe who is out walking her dog wants to buy a scarf
she loves the feel and quality of cashmere
her favorite color is sky blue
& she loves the tartan pattern
Zoe sits down at a cafe with a mug of warm cocoa and goes to Google & searches Google Images on her phone
her search "sky blue cashmere tartan winter scarves" returns a page of results
one particular scarf worn by a female model stands out
Zoe taps the image
she lands on Honeybadgers scarf affiliate website category page
she is very pleadsed the site loads in 2 seconds
and impressed with the professional logo and sleek design
the H1 title is "womens sky blue cashmere tartan scarves"
the page description is "Shop for high quality womens sky blue color cashmere material tartan pattern scarves from all the big brands like bellemere, dior, dolce & gabbana, gucci, gap, burberry and lots more"
Zoe sees the scarf she liked and taps to read more
shes so happy that Honeybadger put loadsa information on the page
secretly shes very impressed that Honeybadger has gone to so much effort
optimizing all the images with detailed descriptions
cropping all the high quality low file size pictures to load quickly on her iphone
writing in plain English with no spelling mistakes
but Honeybadger is just happy that Zoe is happy

Zoe scrolls through the 6 product images
then reads all the detailed product information
finally she watches a video of cashmere scarves being made
Zoe is ready to order the scarf so she taps "buy product"
she is a bit surprised that a new website loads
but all is well because its Amazon.com and shes already logged in
Zoe gets some product recommendations & fills up her basket
her basket total is for $200 and she pays up
meanwhile Honeybadger gets an Amazon Associates report
the report says somebody ordered 2 scarves for $80 & some eye liner for $20 & a fancy kettle for $100
Honeybadger receives 6% for the scarves and 1% for the additional products
$80 x 6% = $4.80 + $120 x 1% = $1.20 = $6 commission

similar versions of this story happen to me again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again

you can do this too
simply find a quiet place
order a large coffee
and START
cos if you have an internet device
& speak good English
you can just copy my method
--> Ive shared nearly everything I do
plus you can ask anything I left out
whats stopping you?

Last edited:
Two things:

First of all, I have no idea when you or @T J Tutor sleep!

Secondly:

Can I earn $2,400 per month by Christmas?​

Yes, of course, absolutely, no question in my mind, please don't have any in yours!

You Can Do It GIF by GIPHY Cares

P.S. I find products via image search. It's sometimes the only way I've been able to find where a particular product can be purchased, it's a great search tool.

Two things:

First of all, I have no idea when you or @T J Tutor sleep!

Yes, of course, absolutely, no question in my mind, please don't have any in yours!

You Can Do It GIF by GIPHY Cares

P.S. I find products via image search. It's sometimes the only way I've been able to find where a particular product can be purchased, it's a great search tool.
enough time for sleep when we are dead
I mean 8 hours is optimum
but so my strategy is sleep 6 hours weekdays
means am losing 10 in the week
can take 5 extra hours in the weekend
Saturday & Sunday
think @T J Tutor is super human
doesnt need sleep
its so funny with images
cos my competitors steal eachothers images
try to watermark all over them
to stop other competitors stealing their stolen images
but all forget to optimize for SEO
I watch all this play out and dont copy any of it
instead I go to manufacturer page on youtube
grab 6 or 8 high quality unique screenshots
optimize each image like on a schizophrenic person level
then I have unique optimized product images
they rank top of Google Images
& cool people like you click them
the best 1 is when they post a picture
but the file is png not jpeg
so the file is 3 mb instead of 100 kb
imagine that multiply by 10,000 images
my competitor has 30 gigabytes to store & load
but I only have 1 gigabyte to store & load
end result is my image gets @azgold clicking on it

Last edited:
DAY 57 -->
202 days remaining

Project Goals
Last 30 days --> $640 commission (106% of goal)

Quote of the day
Its not over when you LOSE its over when you QUIT
Unknown

Progress
  1. $640 affiliate commission past 30 days
  2. daily traffic dropping on 2nd affiliate fashion site
  3. need to fix broken links (found in Google Search Console)
  4. gonna spend 1 hour daily on YouTube Video Creators channel
  5. posted new 1,000 words pillar content on 2 dead affiliate blogs
  6. got my draft format 4 affiliate product videos --> storyline sketched
Christmas
195 days until Christmas guys
have you got a plan?
start creating your content now
even if its in draft mode
get ranked early 2 reap the rewards

2614 /15

2614 /7

If this is organic search engine traffic

15 / 2614
7 / 2614

Your site may be being boted and scraped BIG TIME --those are really bad numbers IMHO for organic traffic looks like fake clicks --unless the economy has really gotten that bad now?

Hundreds of tool users checking your website maybe?

Don't feel bad: my push traffic from DE is 40% questionable t-ipconnect.de proxy or tor --I just discovered. Maybe $12.00 worth but it distorts your metrics badly.

Hope you know what you are doing here with images that are copyright the original publisher.
Meet DMCA and it's consequences if you get caught doing what you propose doing.
get what your saying
but Im promoting their products
& making them money thru high quality content
following brand guidelines (generally)
dont affiliates generally get carte blanche?
never had a problem so far
all my sites has this catch all emails
never had 1 email about it after 2 years

I could be wrong about products
getting into Google Trends again this week
need to start ranking solution list log posts for
the customer pain points
--> forever changing
& promote only the best products
its raining --> i need to stay dry --> how to stay dry in the rain?
its cold --> i need to stay warm --> how to stay warm in winter?
so my Google Trends search is like this
"how to"
"where to buy"
"where to"
"what can i"
"how can i"
"what is the solution"
"how to fix"
"best way to"
problem is if trend is emerging
then Ubersuggest wont show search vol
if trend already exists on Ubersuggest
then I can use Google Trends to calculate uplift in traffic
still its a good way to get blog content titles

DAY 58 -->
201 days remaining

Target 1 Project Goals
Last 30 days --> $630 commission (105% of goal)

Target 1 (May & June, 2022)
Day Commission > $20
Week Commission > $140
Month Commission > $600
Deadline > May 1 thru June 30, 2022
Pays for > project costs only

Quote of the day
A winner is just a loser who tried one more time
George M Moore Jnr

Progress
  1. had a bad day overall didnt really do anything tbh
  2. am on target --> $630 affiliate commission past 30 days
  3. --> but only earned $15 commission past 3 days
  4. activated & deactivated some useless Wordpress plugins
  5. got distracted by Mr Inbetween clips on youtube
  6. found many broken links using Google Analytics & fixed most of em
  7. trying to adopt a more user centric mindset
  8. getting deeper into Google Trends product research
  9. created a work music playlist
  10. added important dates from @MyLead in publishing calendar

AFFILIATE FASHION BLOG JOURNEY

DAY 59 --> GETTING BACK ON TRACK

200 days before Christmas deadline

Quote of the day
There is no magic in magic its all in the details
Walt Disney

Affiliate commission last 30 days
$655 (109% of goal)

Day Commission > $20
Week Commission > $140
Month Commission > $600

Progress
Im working on my output
& solving behaviors leading to distraction
cos my commission past 3 days took a hit
exactly when my output begins to drop
so I will identify all the main problems
but the bicycle keeps going
& I must keep peddling
so every problem adds a new problem
& a new solution
this way the momentum continues
without momentum there is no journey

Yesterdays progess including all the main problemsYesterdays problem identifiedTodays solution to yesterdays problemSoftwares used to solve the problemNew problem to solve next (& share tomorrow)
had a bad day overall didnt really do anything tbhbecoming disorganizedscheduled tommorrows tasks todayGoogle Calendarmust have a weekly schedule to keep organized?
am on target --> $630 affiliate commission past 30 daysnot tracking commissionupdated commission chartGoogle Sheetsstopped using my old commission chart from 2020 & 2021?
but only earned $15 commission past 3 daysnot monitoring best performing commission pageslisted top 10 best performing commission pagesGoogle Analytics & affiliate network reportsneed to find new product lines to promote?
activated & deactivated some useless Wordpress pluginswasting time trying out softwarelooked for Wordpress expertfiverrmust find a good freelance Wordpress expert but not a clown?
got distracted by Mr Inbetween clips on youtubegetting distracted during work timepre scheduled breaks every 30 minutesGoogle Calendar (alerts)gotta take breaks but not too many breaks?
found many broken links using Google Analytics & fixed most of emtechnical problems affecting make user experiencecreated website maintenance checklistGoogle Search, Google Docs, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, GT Metrixneed to automate tech maintenance activity & not do manual fixes myself?
trying to adopt a more user centric mindsetmaking users hate my websitefocused to answer questions customer asks in Google Trends & Amazon reviews, but also work on CRO (from Conversion Wise) and UX (from NN group)Google Trends, Ubersuggest site audit, Conversion Wise youtube channel, NN/gwant to ask customers how they like and dont like my website so I could improve it?
getting deeper into Google Trends product researchwasting time performing random searcheslimit research on Google Trends to 15 minutes x 2 each dayGoogle Trends, Google CalendarI like performing the product research but I need a template not random sessions?
created a work music playlistlistening to random music not suitable for taskcreated 3 different mood playlists for work 1 for morning & 1 for afternoon & 1 for nightYou Tubeneed to find the perfect music speed & rythym for each type of work, there are 3 categories of work (apart from watching videos or listening to podcasts) 1 is research 2 is learning 3 is output (all types of content creation or tech work)?
added important dates from @MyLead in publishing calendardoing random activities even useful ones are still not really doing worklist my major 3 daily objectives on card paper on the wall & use Google Calendar to receive alertsCereal box, sharpie, scotch tape, Google Calendarhow will I identify 3 main objectives every day & make sure I can achieve them all?

Yo affiliate publishers
do this every day

AFFILIATE FASHION BLOG JOURNEY

DAY 60 --> GETTING BACK ON TRACK

199 days before Christmas deadline

Quote of the day
The only impossible journey is the one you never begin
Tony Robbins

Affiliate commission last 30 days
$675 (112.5% of goal)

Day Commission > $20
Week Commission > $140
Month Commission > $600

Progress
  • earned $675 commission past 30 days
  • on target 2 achieve May & June goals
  • worried about July & August cos $900 is a big step up
  • need to find new hero products fast
  • now relying on 1 product & 1 traffic source (Google)
  • trends dont last forever (getting nervous)
  • but working through all my problems in this chart -->
Yesterdays problemTodays solution to yesterdays problemSoftwares used to solve the problem todayNew problem to solve next (& share tomorrow)
must have a weekly schedule to keep organized?gonna make my weekly schedule on a Friday afternoon, then enjoy my weekend & get into it again early on a Monday morningGoogle Calendarhow to make sure I actually do this consistently?
stopped using my old commission chart from 2020 & 2021?find old commission chart buried somewhere on the forum or in Google SheetsGoogle Sheetscant find my old commission chart, keep looking or make a new one?
need to find new product lines to promote?found 10 popular products hot right now at Google TrendsGoogle Trendsshould I use just the keyword volumes at Ubersuggest or other tools also?
must find a good freelance Wordpress expert but not a clown?accepted am purposefully wasting time when I should be creating blog postsWordpresshow to permanently stop being distracted during work hours?
gotta take breaks but not too many breaks?heres my solution, every hour am gonna work 40 minutes & rest 20 minutes, timed, so its 20 minutes work & 10 rest followed with 20 minutes work & another 10 minutes rest = total 60 minutesGoogle Calendar (alerts)gotta get into the habit of planning out my 2 x 20 work windows & doing something healthy each 2 x 10 minutes breaks (drink water, shoot hoops in the yard, play with the dog, yoga)?
need to automate tech maintenance activity & not do manual fixes myself?need to identify the main maintenence checks, find plugins & schedule themGoogle Search Console, Wordpresswhat are best automatic Wordpress maintenence plugins & what are the important technical checks every day, week, month, year?
want to ask customers how they like and dont like my website so I could improve it?easier would be find the highest bounce pages & lowest time on page pages & list how to improve the UXGoogle Analyticswhich are the top 10 highest bounce pages? which are the lowest time on page pages?
I like performing the product research but I need a template not random sessions?so 1 x daily am gonna take my main overall target keyword, put into Google Trends, select GEO, language, past 7 days and list top 10 unique stories, then hop on over to Ubersuggest and do search volume on 10 new keywords & if they have any it becomes a postGoogle Trends, Google Calendar, Ubersuggest, Google Docs, affiliate network,what time of day should I perform this research & how long max can I schedule it for?
need to find the perfect music speed & rythym for each type of work, there are 3 categories of work (apart from watching videos or listening to podcasts) 1 is research 2 is learning 3 is output (all types of content creation or tech work)?scheduled my workload over 6 hours (each hour 2 x 20 minutes work & 2 x 10 minutes break) in 3 key areas 10 thru 12 is research, 1 thru 3 is content creation, 4 thru 6 is learning --> no music for learning timeYou Tubeneed 2 types of music --> 1 type for morning research & another type for afternoon content creation?
how will I identify 3 main objectives every day & make sure I can achieve them all?3 main objectives are --> 1 perform product research (10 products), 2 --> create 10 product related blog posts, 3 --> learn a useful new affiliate marketing skillGoogle Calendarshould I use that good old fashioned sharpie & cereal box method?

Finding an 'expert' in WordPress? Software for what?
just getting distracted
cos editing blog posts is way boring
nothing wrong with Wordpress

whats your main reasons for hating Wordpress?
code kiddie (c0d3k1dd13) exploits I don't even have an install :rofl
they mess up my reading of the server access logs

other reasons
  • I used WordPress years ago when I was a novice and every install got hacked or the install failed for some reason.
    It's better now but I don't like being someone else's guinea pig experiment.
  • Too slow PHP+MySQL for all the site --too many database requests.
  • spaghetti code --too limited for me
  • I am not a form-monkey I know how to edit a website
  • I know how to rsync (what is FTP :rofl) a whole domain that I develop on one of my local servers/computer towers/'workstations (if you will)'
  • I have been coding for 20 years now --learning the basics myself took maybe 10 years.

Code:
root@server:~# egrep -c 'wp|w-p'   /home/user/domain/logs/access.log

root@server:~# egrep  'wp|w-p'   /home/user/domain/logs/access.log |tail -n10

164.92.117.171 - - [31/May/2022:21:08:23 +0000] "GET /wp-admin/fw.php HTTP/1.1" 302 156 "-" "python-requests/2.26.0"
164.92.117.171 - - [31/May/2022:21:08:24 +0000] "GET /wp-content/uploads/2021/12/fw.php HTTP/1.1" 302 156 "-" "python-requests/2.26.0"
164.92.117.171 - - [31/May/2022:21:08:25 +0000] "GET /wp-includes/wso.php HTTP/1.1" 302 156 "-" "python-requests/2.26.0"
164.92.117.171 - - [31/May/2022:21:08:28 +0000] "GET /wp-content/wso.php HTTP/1.1" 302 156 "-" "python-requests/2.26.0"
164.92.117.171 - - [31/May/2022:21:08:30 +0000] "GET /wp-admin/wso.php HTTP/1.1" 302 156 "-" "python-requests/2.26.0"
164.92.117.171 - - [31/May/2022:21:08:31 +0000] "GET /wp-22.php HTTP/1.1" 302 156 "-" "python-requests/2.26.0"
164.92.117.171 - - [31/May/2022:21:08:39 +0000] "GET /wp-content/plugins/wp-file-manager/lib/php/connector.minimal.php HTTP/1.1" 302 156 "-" "python-requests/2.26.0"
149.255.58.15 - - [01/Jun/2022:00:29:47 +0000] "GET /wp-login.php HTTP/1.1" 302 156 "http://example.com/wp-login.php" "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:62.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/62.0"
212.98.224.135 - - [04/Jun/2022:19:50:30 +0000] "GET /wp-login.php HTTP/1.1" 302 156 "http://example.com/wp-login.php" "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:62.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/62.0"
159.89.1.19 - - [06/Jun/2022:18:17:46 +0000] "GET /wp-login.php HTTP/1.1" 302 156 "http://example.com/wp-login.php" "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:62.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/62.0"
root@server:~#

Which is the money page?

I have often had long discussions on this topic with some of our contemporaries. In our content marketing realm, we find this is based on conjecture often as the money pages often turn out to be closely linked to a topic in the headlines.

I posted an article a few months back on lux destinations and I had links to another article I wrote, "Know the Local Wildlife". Turns out, that was the money page for the on site funnel for the particular type destination.

It's amazing to follow the path with heatmaps. I'll do a heatmap follow along for us in the coming month.

MI
Back