The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Can anyone tell me how promote Sale offers?

First check if your ads attracts those willing to buy what you offer. Then look into your landing, I believe there are some experts here ready to share some tips on how to make it work better

Hey i just tried one sale offer with bing ads and i am getting lot of clicks but didn't get any single lead.

Please help me guys.
Difficult to judge without seeing your LP. But here are some best practices:

• Get their attention with a great headline
  • Address the problem they are trying to solve on your LP, make them feel the pain
  • Present the solution
  • Tell your experience with the product in a personal story
  • Show benefits
  • Give social proof
  • Use scarcity (only 10 more available at this price)
  • Give a warning
  • And of course clear call to action links and buttons

In other words PRE-SELL :)

Also be sure to target BUYING (or transactional) keywords when doing search ppc.

Nice article here: Keyword Intent – The Secret to Attracting the Right Traffic | WordStream

Also things like page load speed etc. are very important. You can send a lot of clicks to a page that takes 5 seconds to load, but conversion will suck balls.

And don't forget to ask you AM what traffic converts best, like desktop VS mobile, etc.

Good luck Gurpreet! :)

Difficult to judge without seeing your LP. But here are some best practices:

• Get their attention with a great headline
  • Address the problem they are trying to solve on your LP, make them feel the pain
  • Present the solution
  • Tell your experience with the product in a personal story
  • Show benefits
  • Give social proof
  • Use scarcity (only 10 more available at this price)
  • Give a warning
  • And of course clear call to action links and buttons

In other words PRE-SELL :)

Also be sure to target BUYING (or transactional) keywords when doing search ppc.

Nice article here: Keyword Intent – The Secret to Attracting the Right Traffic | WordStream

Also things like page load speed etc. are very important. You can send a lot of clicks to a page that takes 5 seconds to load, but conversion will suck balls.

And don't forget to ask you AM what traffic converts best, like desktop VS mobile, etc.

Good luck Gurpreet! :)

Thanks a lot sir
Can you tell me what if i am directly linking to the offer page without landing page ?

Thanks a lot sir
Can you tell me what if i am directly linking to the offer page without landing page ?
You should test different landing pages. Direct linking is probably the reason why you're not seeing any conversions. If you tell me what kind of offer it is I can tell you what kind of LP you should use.

MI
Back