The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

can anyone help me to start in CJ "commission junction"

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Welcome!
I think when you sign up for CJ you'll see "Onboarding Checklist & Guides." I registered both as a public and as Merchant, everything is simple enough.

Write if something is not clear
1646049401941.png

my question is can i use affiliate link directly in fb ads or should i create landing page
No, you can't put your aff link in an FB Ad .. try linking it with an FB page first, or with a blog that has your affiliate link ..
Yeh, you can use a landing page too

-- Be careful! FB is evil ! --

- Samira

No, you can't put your aff link in an FB Ad .. try linking it with an FB page first, or with a blog that has your affiliate link ..
Yeh, you can use a landing page too

-- Be careful! FB is evil ! --

- Samira
thanks
how where can i affiliate link for social media

ps. i've already fb business page

Okay, to be clear, marketing is NOT about just finding a place to put an affiliate link.

Additionally, as a newbie, CJ is a terrible choice for you.

Join a couple of networks with a wide variety of CPA offers, get a tracker, get a VPS, and get a couple of traffic sources besides social media. You will also need to start working with an intelligence platform to learn what is working for the offers and what is not and you can see how to build your landing pages or content site.

What you are suggesting is getting a link from CJ, finding a place to paste it, and wait for the money to roll in. This hasn't worked since 1998!

Okay, to be clear, marketing is NOT about just finding a place to put an affiliate link.

Additionally, as a newbie, CJ is a terrible choice for you.

Join a couple of networks with a wide variety of CPA offers, get a tracker, get a VPS, and get a couple of traffic sources besides social media. You will also need to start working with an intelligence platform to learn what is working for the offers and what is not and you can see how to build your landing pages or content site.

What you are suggesting is getting a link from CJ, finding a place to paste it, and wait for the money to roll in. This hasn't worked since 1998!
Thank you for your advise

banners
Back