The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Came back to cpa with 2000$ in budget, need Help guyes ??!

bilelbboy

Hello
well first off i'm Bilel , and i start working online since 2016 so i'm not such an expert, the first thing that i liked was CPA marketing, i loved it so much not only for the money for all the process landing pages, tracker, spying, ....
i knew i needed some real money to start this business but i tried my chances and gathered about 140$ from promoting CPA offers through Instagram. after that i tried to run some campaigns on popads and MobiCom as traffic sources but it didn't work i needed a lot more money for testing especially with CPM traffic sources. So i went to eBay dropshipping so i can gathered a highet budget and come back to cpa marketing stronger than before, it's been a year since i was doing dropshipping and till now i gathered 2600$ and i'm so excited to be back to cpa marketing even thought that i know that even 2600$ is also a small budget but it's quit an amount comparing to 140$ lol.
so i basicly know all the basics how to set up my tracker with the traffic sources, how to do split testing, ...
I need an advice from you guyes, what traffic source should i focus on ? what verticals should i run ? and how much should i spend for testingg ?? ... stuff like that
any thing from you would be helpfull so thanks in advance ^^

How long did it take you to earn that $2,600 dropshipping on eBay? Will you continue that?

Most people are saying native ads are working for them (as far as ad media goes).

How long did it take you to earn that $2,600 dropshipping on eBay? Will you continue that?

Most people are saying native ads are working for them (as far as ad media goes).
EMmmm i rather stick with mobile ads so any advices of wich native traffic sources can i focus on ?
i took about 10 months to hit my first 1000$ then in this last 2 months i had a real succes my sales increasses by 800% and that's when i hit 2600$, so it's really recent

Don't quit your eBay revenue stream (sounds like you are on an up trend [keep the momentum ;)]) ... Or, that is part of you plan?
Maybe look through the Journey forum -- there may be some mentions on mobile ad networks.
Also, there are people pushing mobile push notification advertising -- it's sort of new and there are not any rave reviews at this time.
Yeah as you said, it's part of the plan, if you noticed on the title i said 2000$ for cpa marketing, the other 600$ is dedicated for eBay, and yeah i heard about push notification and i might try it thanks, but What is The journey forum ??

Don't quit your eBay revenue stream (sounds like you are on an up trend [keep the momentum ;)]) ... Or, that is part of you plan?
Maybe look through the Journey forum -- there may be some mentions on mobile ad networks.
Also, there are people pushing mobile push notification advertising -- it's sort of new and there are not any rave reviews at this time.

Hello
well first off i'm Bilel , and i start working online since 2016 so i'm not such an expert, the first thing that i liked was CPA marketing, i loved it so much not only for the money for all the process landing pages, tracker, spying, ....
i knew i needed some real money to start this business but i tried my chances and gathered about 140$ from promoting CPA offers through Instagram. after that i tried to run some campaigns on popads and MobiCom as traffic sources but it didn't work i needed a lot more money for testing especially with CPM traffic sources. So i went to eBay dropshipping so i can gathered a highet budget and come back to cpa marketing stronger than before, it's been a year since i was doing dropshipping and till now i gathered 2600$ and i'm so excited to be back to cpa marketing even thought that i know that even 2600$ is also a small budget but it's quit an amount comparing to 140$ lol.
so i basicly know all the basics how to set up my tracker with the traffic sources, how to do split testing, ...
I need an advice from you guyes, what traffic source should i focus on ? what verticals should i run ? and how much should i spend for testingg ?? ... stuff like that
any thing from you would be helpfull so thanks in advance ^^
Honestly, you got a good budget there to start it over, you better try to figure out what type pof offers you can promote and start learning about it, the tools that could be helpful for this, and start it!

Honestly, you got a good budget there to start it over, you better try to figure out what type pof offers you can promote and start learning about it, the tools that could be helpful for this, and start it!
Yees exactlyy thanks for the advice @AstroBoss that's why i asked becaus when i start i'm gonna Laser-focus on only one vertical, one traffic source, one spying tool,... that's all

Yees exactlyy thanks for the advice @AstroBoss that's why i asked becaus when i start i'm gonna Laser-focus on only one vertical, one traffic source, one spying tool,... that's all
so you need to try to get each of those on your list, and if you got any question point it here, we gonna try as well as possible to help!

Emm yes i do havr a bounch of questions actually hhh, i'm thinking of starting with proprelle ads in sweepstakes vertical, first i wanna start direct linking maximaum testing budget for each offer is 100$, what do you think about yhat ?

If I was you, which actually today I am in the same boat :D - I'm starting again on mobile (whilst my native becomes solid)

I'm back to square one with pops, display etc etc. But I know a lot more now than I did when I first started.

First thing I'm going to do is get adplexity mobile. I know it may seem steep, but think about the ROI of it, invest $149, see profitable funnels, traffic sources, ideas, landing pages, offers etc.

Do it for just the first month you pay for - after that you should know automatically what's good and what's not.

Look at what's performing well, and note down how many good performers in X vertical you see.

Look at what you have written down, do what vertical you FEEL is best to suit you. (They all work) Just do what's more fun, or you know more about.

Now you have the vertical.

In that vertical, get multiple variations of landers to split test.

Now you got the landers.

Now look on networks for offers, i'm not 100% sure but I'd say test 3-5.

See what traffic source is the most popular for the current vertical/niche.

Run traffic on there and wait for results to then start optimizing.

OR, for offers you could ask your AM. Then work backwards:
Vertical via adplexity > Recommended offers > landers > traffic sources

This is off the top of my head, and is what I'll be doing today :D

Last edited:
Emm actually i like the strategy thank you so much, and yeah i think i will work that way, and yest i was already thinking to buy adplexity as well as STM subscription for the firqt months to increase the rate of starting in a powerfull way
Thank you

Emm actually i like the strategy thank you so much, and yeah i think i will work that way, and yest i was already thinking to buy adplexity as well as STM subscription for the firqt months to increase the rate of starting in a powerfull way
Thank you

You are welcome :D Good luck and keep us updated!

I'm in a similar boat to you. I've just got a couple of mobile pops campaign in the green the last couple of days and am now in the process of scaling. I was into AM mid-late 2016 then I took a break to do crypto currency. Pops are good if you have a small budget or just want lots of traffic/conversions.

I'm in a similar boat to you. I've just got a couple of mobile pops campaign in the green the last couple of days and am now in the process of scaling. I was into AM mid-late 2016 then I took a break to do crypto currency. Pops are good if you have a small budget or just want lots of traffic/conversions.
Great to hear that, yeah as i said i'm willing to start with pop advertising and hope it worked best for each of us ^^

Why not try Instagram? You could buy shoutouts and get bucketloads of cheap mobile traffic easily.

I personally only use popads (and other intrusive ads) for retargeting.

MI
Back