Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

BuySellAds?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Anyone had much luck with this platform? I've found some potentially cheap traffic who are listed on there! May have to get back into media!

There are definitely some gems on buysellads. The hard part is finding them. There's a lot of cheap traffic to design related websites that are slightly harder to monetize.

Yeah i guess the key is like any site, finding the gems amongst the rough!

I've been meaning to try out some ads from this site since I first stumbled across it but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Looks like there's a lot of of potential though!

Tried the $10/month and got traffic but no sales. Maybe its the ad placement that I bought.

I also bought a 125x125 for $10 on a tech site. I made the mistake of trying to sell those "magic button" clickbank products. I think I got like 5 to 10 clicks.,I'm going to try It again in the near future. At the time, I knew nothing about demographics.

K it's definitely worth a try

Had a long chat with someone who uses them quite abit - said you CAN find some good placements but often the imps served are hugely different to those that are stated.

Yes K, you are right, even I have seen this stats and impressions on BuySell are not matching some are outdated stats.

People are no more using BSA. Because advertisers are now contacting the blog owners directly through the Blog Contact Us Page.

So, You can make a cheaper deal with the blog owner talking to them directly instead of investing big amount and commission goes to BSA.

Same, Make a Advertisewith us Page and mention your stats. Someday a company will contact you.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Had a long chat with someone who uses them quite abit - said you CAN find some good placements but often the imps served are hugely different to those that are stated.

I almost jumped in , but I stopped after I double check the site traffic from Alexa or Quancast I dont remember. What I thought should have been a US base site, judging from the content and all, had 90% indian traffic. Which makes me wonder what brought them there... I wonder if there is a good BSA guide out there.

I almost jumped in , but I stopped after I double check the site traffic from Alexa or Quancast I dont remember. What I thought should have been a US base site, judging from the content and all, had 90% indian traffic. Which makes me wonder what brought them there... I wonder if there is a good BSA guide out there.

Ouch thats not good. Can you not get a refund by showing analytic stats?

banners
Back