The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

BuySellAds Review

autospec

affiliate
I want to buy some banner ads from BuySellAds.In a Facebook group several members suggest me to deal with BuySellAds.I want your review about BuySellAds.Feel free to post anything.This will help me to reach my final decision.

I like BuySellAds as they have a lot of targeted sites and you can change your banner anytime you want. The problem is that you have to stay one site for 30 days and there are no switching. So being wise when you target the websites. Also check the site visitors via Alexa or any other analytic tools. Remember CTR depending on your banner's outlook.

Go for it. Best site as far I know. Sometimes you don't get any sales but don't be frustrated. Try to collect your leads.

I know some people who are make huge profit from BuySellAds. What you need to remember is ad placement and your ad design. Suggesting to hire some gigs in order to making custom ads. Cheers.

yeah i have been buying bsa for a few years, its good for brand awareness of your own brand its mainly impressions, the clicks are low ive found, and never really converts into sales :(

yeah i have been buying bsa for a few years, its good for brand awareness of your own brand its mainly impressions, the clicks are low ive found, and never really converts into sales :(
Have you done A/B testing to your ads? Because I have heard that people are getting expected sales from BuySellAds.

MI
Back