The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Buying Traffic Buy Traffic for a German Website

pascal

affiliate
Hi Affiliatefix Community
I have a Landingpage for a Dietproduct and want to buy some Traffic from Germany, Austria and Switzerland for it. At the moment im just spending some money for Facebook and Google but the click costs there are very high.
Do you guys know a good method or network to buy good and cheap traffic for this countries?

Hello buddy. I do not know the specific persons who can sell you the traffic that you need but what I know is that there are very many agencies today that are doing that job. I have ven come across them on this forum and to me there are more of need. You will infact get them at a cost that is very affordable. Just be on the exploration mode.

Hello buddy. I do not know the specific persons who can sell you the traffic that you need but what I know is that there are very many agencies today that are doing that job. I have ven come across them on this forum and to me there are more of need. You will infact get them at a cost that is very affordable. Just be on the exploration mode.

Well said!

We supply a lot of b2c data for these geos, you can market it via email or call center or even snail mail! ping if you interested

MI
Back