The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Business

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
There a zillion webinars and guide books on that --mostly useless or fuzzy info at best.
Your business in not my business so I can only address generalities.

IDK how long the string is in your pocket and you don't know how many pens and pencils are on my desk right now ...

Question threads here pls:
Newbie Helpdesk

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

You need to start reading through the forums and get an idea where you want to start.

In addition, you posted about 20 nonsense posts. They've been removed. Don't do that again!

If you want a business you need to pay the price : hard work ,sacrifices ,patience ,pain ,many failures etc .To build an online business its not easy and you must never give up .Dont search for a quick rich scheme that will make you a business overnight this will not work .Read this forum and choose something : affiliate marketing ,cpa ,ecommerce etc and make it happen

Hello guys I'm newly graduated anyone help me how to start my busuness
Hi there! Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Well, you should start with learning basics of the affiliate marketing (if you are looking forward to this specific sphere, of course) and then begin to work with your own hands and earning experience. Also, don't worry if it isn't working for you perfectly from the start — you'll have to learn on your own mistakes. But don't afraid ask any of your questions here: but in a more specific forum theme :) We'll try our best to help you!

Also if you need any help and info on traffic tracking in affiliate marketing — I'll be glad to help you! Contact me any time you want :)

Good luck and nice profits!

Hi, welcome!

I assume you want to start an affiliate business. You didn't specify but I think it's probably a safe assumption. Are you thinking strictly CPA, affiliate sales only, or a combo of the two?

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

MI
Back