The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Business Website review

georgerogers

affiliate
Hi Guys
I have been working on this website for a while and can't seem to get inspiration for the home page and to me it looks very drab and not inviting, can anyone give me a review and give me some pointers, thanks in advance. The website is callrecording.co.uk

Looks really good, really clean. The information is very well organized. There are two things that catch my eye however... for one, the red graphic at the top is so attention grabbing, my eyes tend to keep floating up there instead of moving down the page; I also noticed that the navigation to the left side is a different shade of red than the other reds on the page. While I think this looks nice and it works for your page, I think would it match a shade of red in the top graphic it would hold more weight, leading the eyes further down the site. This is just my humble opinion, overall very nice work!

Hi Guys thank you for your opinions on this it is much appreciated, I am looking at the website at the moment to try and improve the look of the site.
Try putting some graphics in the header image ? -
I feel that any more images in the header will distract from the main section of the page any suggestions on this are welcome.
I will in the near future be changing elements of the website so that the red is more consistent on the pages. Thanks again

banners
Back