The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Business Insurance Companies in the US

moneydrop2021

To fellow AMs in the US,
I am looking for a business insurance company that can offer cheaper coverage than what I have now. Which business insurance company do you guys use now?

I have been with a few over the years. I recently switched from Progressive Small Business Insurance to Hiscox. Hiscox has a great program for marketers.

They are all very similar until you start getting large enough for custom coverages. When that happens, you will want to get scaled custom quotes from the top providers.

You mean just liability insurance? Do you manufacture a product? Any primary liability is that of the actual manufacturer or of the actual end seller's liability. Insurance companies are blood suckers IMHO.
If you are an affiliate: set up a corporation or an LLC if you haven't.
I don't manufacture anything, and the business still needs protection against an accusation of false advertisement, etc. The business is currently setup as an LLC.

You mean just liability insurance? Do you manufacture a product? Any primary liability is that of the actual manufacturer or of the actual end seller's liability. Insurance companies are blood suckers IMHO.
If you are an affiliate: set up a corporation or an LLC if you haven't.

You can always bankrupt a LLC if you follow the laws correctly.
Insurance is just a risk transfer -- your call.
If you are not the end seller or manufacturer your risk is limited to your overt actions -- not legal advice.
You are, as an affiliate; defending against joinder (being made a party to the lawsuit) probably that's your only risk. What you are doing is insuring the price of a legal fee most likely in an unlikely event. Ask a lawyer

@femibadejo This is not about selling insurance (leads) this is about buying business insurance
You might get so info here Lead Generation
Question threads here pls:
Traffic Sources - General
Newbie Helpdesk

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

banners
Back