The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Blogger or WordPress

Olatommie

affiliate
Hello guys,
I am a blogger running two websites. Which do you think is best for SEO, blogger or WordPress?
Thank you.

With out a shadow of a doubt Wordpress, Its much more customisable well supported and obviously self hosted which is always a preference.

WordPress is an Open Source project, which means there are hundreds of people all over the world working on it. (More than most commercial platforms.) It also means you are free to use it for anything from your cat’s home page to a Fortune 500 web site without paying anyone a license fee and a number of other important freedoms.

With out a shadow of a doubt Wordpress, Its much more customisable well supported and obviously self hosted which is always a preference.

I think he is mentioning WordPress.com en not WordPress.org... Then it's quite a tricky question.. .would i use a free WordPress website or a free blogger? In my opinion they both rank well.. but i think the WordPress dasboard is a lot better... You probably should think about making your own WordPress website on a payed host. LIke Adam already said

This is seems that blog post from wordpress is beneficial from SEO point of view because in wordpress there some extra features which is liked by search engine.

Both are working in Market but more than Peoples using WordPress because WordPress easy and good plat form to learn and earn money..

banners
Back