The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

(BLOG ARTICLE) See how these three simple steps has helped me succeed in affiliate marketing

There are three steps that I follow when doing affiliate marketing. The steps are to learn, implement what you've learned, and master email marketing. I know there are others that may disagree, but the truth of the matter is, it's how I have succeeded in affiliate marketing.

It's how I've made thousands online, and maybe it will help others as well. So with that being said, check out my blog article on succeeding in affiliate marketing:

Success In Affiliate Marketing: 3 Simple Steps To Succeed In Affiliate Marketing

You are supposed to post the information in the forum here, not link to it on your site without the contents being here. What you are doing is creating click bait. Not Cool! Post it all here, then you can add a link.

You are supposed to post the information in the forum here, not link to it on your site without the contents being here. What you are doing is creating click bait. Not Cool! Post it all here, then you can add a link.
First off, this post is old. Secondly, it's not like I am spamming the internet with my article. I literally gave context as to what my article is about. I did not do anything wrong, but I literally don't have to post ever again. So... You don't have to worry about me.

Thanks! I made this post like a month or so ago, and it's just now getting traction.
It's a common thing :rofl
Your post might not get any reaction at once..
don't expect replies to your post unless if u posted a question ..
even the posts that are ranked as (popular) are posted long time ago .. actually they didnt get all those reactions and replies at once ..

- Samira

It's a common thing :rofl
Your post might not get any reaction at once..
don't expect replies to your post unless if u posted a question ..
even the posts that are ranked as (popular) are posted long time ago .. actually they didnt get all those reactions and replies at once ..

- Samira
Oh, okay. I guess I have gotten used to Quora...

First off, this post is old.

The age is irrelevant.

Secondly, it's not like I am spamming the internet with my article.

Nobody declared you were spamming.

I literally gave context as to what my article is about.

You gave a preview of information and linked to it on your site. That is the literal definition of click bait!

I did not do anything wrong

Well, I never said it was wrong, I simply stated our rules about posting in this forum! Oh, look at that, you DID do something wrong. This forum literally has a rule that says "Do not start a Guide or Case Study unless you plan to post it in its entirety."

but I literally don't have to post ever again. So... You don't have to worry about me.

Well, I was never worried about you. I was simply asking you to comply with our forums rules and policies, for which you had to be a hot head and get smart assed with me. I've been doing this for more than 20 years, since my early days with Frank Kern, and it is easy to spot the smart asses, they always get hot headed when you correct them.

Post or don't post, I don't care, just remember to follow our policies when you do. When smart assed members get overheated because an Admin or Moderator corrects them, we may just kick them to the curb anyways. This is our responsibility to our community, to keep policies enforced and to protect the members.

Have a Nice Day! :cool:

My post violated your policy; therefore, it needs to be taken down. I displayed a bad example. Since I violated your policy, take down the post. It's no good keeping it up there. I don't want others thinking they can do the same. From now on, I will not post links in my posts.

Not altruistic at all --the ulterior motive is your squeeze page.
Most MMO is a total pile of BS.

If the only reason you have to post is for your own gain --I suggest you try Facebook Groups :p

Not altruistic at all --the ulterior motive is your squeeze page.
Most MMO is a total pile of BS.

If the only reason you have to post is for your own gain --I suggest you try Facebook Groups :p
But I didn't post any MMO opportunity. I linked to my blog article, so no squeeze page.

View attachment 19986
Ad 'squeeze page'
View attachment 19987

^Ad link

again email squeeze page
View attachment 19988

Exit modal

if you are a `expert` you would know what a squeeze page means -- my mistake.

What value has been added here?
This is the only discussion possible.
I know what a squeeze page is. You literally clicked on the banner on the sidebar. My article was NOT a direct link to that. Also, the image above is literally an exit pop-up. Don't ever try to tell me what I was doing. T J Tutor and I settled everything. I know what I'm doing. It was a misunderstanding of the rules.

ad.jpeg

Ad 'squeeze page'
adlink.jpeg

^Ad link

again email squeeze page
exit-console.jpeg

Exit modal

Well, I never said it was wrong, I simply stated our rules about posting in this forum! Oh, look at that, you DID do something wrong. This forum literally has a rule that says "Do not start a Guide or Case Study unless you plan to post it in its entirety."

View attachment 19986
Ad 'squeeze page'
View attachment 19987

^Ad link

again email squeeze page
View attachment 19988

Exit modal

Also, the banner literally leads to a REAL free guide, no MMO. And the exit pop-up leads to a REAL training. NO MMO!

MI
Back