The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

BlamAds is a scam!! Blam ripped me off over $700!

EarnItFast

Affiliate
affiliate
Hello all members of CPAfix
I just wanted to let EVERYONE know that Blam Ads is officially a SCAM.
How do I know this?
Here's how....
On the 31st of October, I added Blam's link locking system on my GPT site...
For the first 13 days, I generated so much traffic, the site could not even handle, which was amazing.
I asked for an early payment as funds were running low, Dan Wolf, my account manager, said he will see what he can do.
A few days later, I get a message on AIM from Dan saying 99.95% of my leads were fraud or duplicate.
This is actually impossible, Since I have running over 3 different ways of fraud and duplicate protection...Also, if my protection was not good enough to stop it, Blam, being one of the biggest networks, should have alerted me earlier!

Dan then BANNED my account and took my $700. My leads were legitimate, I know they were, members worked day and night for those offers, trying their hardest to make some cash. Since Dan has taken my money, the site has been forced to close down and be put up for sale.

This is the type of network Blam Ads is, a scam. I fought with Dan, and sent countless emails to every single person in relation to Blam Ads, and No one has responded with anything.

I am very disappointed such a great network has gone so low to scam its publishers and affiliates.

I just want to make sure that EVERYONE knows about this, and that EVERYONE does NOT use blamads, before they are tricked and scammed as well.

Thank you.

At least you have a chance of getting paid
My account has been banned for false accusations of fraud, which is impossible considering the amount of precautions and products I used to eliminate even te slightest chance of fraud
I also know it is false because I have not received 1 reversal from any other one of my networks!

Blam ads is a scam!

I'd like to reply here, but also I would like to say I am sorry for the delay we had on letting you know about your fraud. We checked your leads, and there were a total of 1131 leads. 28 total IP's for all those conversions. Do you see something wrong here? I DO, and what are you three different ways of fraud/duplicate IP check? Please inform me of all the ways you protect your site from fraud? Many GPT sites are saying this, but turns out, they see earnings, and they don't care where it comes from, they just want their money. There is a lot of work to make sure your leads are completed correctly, but if you want to succeed in this industry, what you did will never let you succeed.

In most cases i don't think this should be regarded as fraud especially when it comes to do with gpt sites...if you don't want these types of leads dont accept gpt sites in the first place.

One person from those sites can fill more than 5 to 10 different offers just to earn money and this is normally done from one computer (IP) so there is no way you can call this fraud when you allow these type of sites to run your offers...and if they fill one offer and change ip that is when it becomes shady.

If you can't pay for these type of leads don't even bother accepting gpt (cash incent) sites in any way so that you won't have any problem with these types of complaints.

Once you allow gpt sites you have to expect these types of leads because it is the normal traffic they bring in...from those 28 something IPs you reported, it must have been only 28 members filling out those offers to make money so i don't see anything fraud about that when you allow their traffic!!!

I'd like to reply here, but also I would like to say I am sorry for the delay we had on letting you know about your fraud. We checked your leads, and there were a total of 1131 leads. 28 total IP's for all those conversions. Do you see something wrong here? I DO, and what are you three different ways of fraud/duplicate IP check? Please inform me of all the ways you protect your site from fraud? Many GPT sites are saying this, but turns out, they see earnings, and they don't care where it comes from, they just want their money. There is a lot of work to make sure your leads are completed correctly, but if you want to succeed in this industry, what you did will never let you succeed.

In most cases i don't think this should be regarded as fraud especially when it comes to do with gpt sites...if you don't want these types of leads dont accept gpt sites in the first place.

One person from those sites can fill more than 5 to 10 different offers just to earn money and this is normally done from one computer (IP) so there is no way you can call this fraud when you allow these type of sites to run your offers...and if they fill one offer and change ip that is when it becomes shady.

If you can't pay for these type of leads don't even bother accepting gpt (cash incent) sites in any way so that you won't have any problem with these types of complaints.

Once you allow gpt sites you have to expect these types of leads because it is the normal traffic they bring in...from those 28 something IPs you reported, it must have been only 28 members filling out those offers to make money so i don't see anything fraud about that when you allow their traffic!!!

Exactly what I was trying to say

So what you are saying is that if I have an account with BlamAds, I might as well dump them like a rock in the water,
as they don't seem to have a problem doing so to the affiliates.

That's a very good point.

No repeating what has already been said but to add, Blamads encourage GPT sites and provide a free WP plugin through this site:-
hxxp://wpgpt [dot] com

Blamads probably turned into scam they did not pay me since October too, they surly turned into scam.
And when I asked for my payment on facebook group they banned me :(

banners
Back