The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/
More than 30% of the total traffic buy/[campaign] with a bounce rate greater than 97% = blacklist
I filter all traffic for bots/ datacenters if it's a high % from that site greater than 10% = depends on the rest of the traffic's metrics.
Be careful about buying remnant traffic from these ad networks; sometimes is good but usually it isn't.

More than 30% of the total traffic buy/[campaign] with a bounce rate greater than 97% = blacklist
I filter all traffic for bots/ datacenters if it's a high % from that site greater than 10% = depends on the rest of the traffic's metrics.
Be careful about buying remnant traffic from these ad networks; sometimes is good but usually it isn't.
Thank for your reply. But i didn't quite understand. I am a media buyer and i wanna know if how many clicks should i send to particular zoneid before blacklisting it. I will me promoting offer from affiliate network.

Last edited:
I am a media buyer and i wanna know if how many clicks should i send to particular zoneid before blacklisting it. I will me promoting offer from affiliate network.

1,872 clicks. If it doesn't convert after that, blacklist the zone.

Seriously now, how do you want us to now after how many clicks to blacklist a zone if we don't know how much are you paying for clicks and how much are you making from those clicks. So it depends of these two variables. Usually it's recommended few times - 2x, 3x the amount you're getting paid. So if you're getting $10 for a lead/sale and you already spent $20 or $30 without a conversion you should blacklist it.
Same for CTRs. 0%, too low or too high CTR on landing page. It's not working or it's mainly bots. Blacklist it!
Or maybe you want to have 50% ROI and you only have 10%. You should stop it/blacklist it.
It's all about EPC > CPC. Always optimize from the point of: money you make > the money you spend

Clicks don't matter -- the value of the click matters. Affinity matters. If the traffic does not accept your *presentation* the traffic sucks. If none of your traffic likes your *presentation* --you suck :D
ROI thinking is very simplistic.

Also, conversion ratios will vary a lot by product (offer) too. Customer acquisition cost targets matter. In other words: You need to set a cost per customer acquisition value.

There are no set rules anymore -- are you selling toothpicks or diamond rings? <<<that matters a lot.

Just to add to what has been mentioned above. It depends on the stage of the campaign and the volume! For the countries with big volumes, you need to run longer to understand when to blacklist.

Again, How long is a string? No generalities really apply.

How many clicks for what from who?

I redirect the advertising passing through my servers with IP filtering -- that is proprietary.
You need to add a trackable parameter to your links.

Every program is different with its tracking.

banners
Back