The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Bing PPC Help Center

@tyoussef Excuse me if i'm wrong but I get the impression that the subject of tracking as whole is new to you. I seriously feel you shouldn't spend any money with paid traffic until you fully understand tracking.

@Dead Pool Are you cloaking those offers? Also what style lander's are you using? Are you running the multi steps or just trials?

Also what are you doing to re-market to user that don't buy or opt-in? Also you ever tried cookie stuffing?
Mainly I am collecting leads. As a matter fact, I am only emphasizing on the first view of the screen. I usually made a long page which is help for Bing bot to count me well. Also, if I faced any problem I just call Bing's call center.

I'm using bing ads for 3 days, I see many impresions and clicks but no conversion. I have some dating offers. Someone can recommend any method to get this working? I use direct links, no landpage

I'm using bing ads for 3 days, I see many impresions and clicks but no conversion. I have some dating offers. Someone can recommend any method to get this working? I use direct links, no landpage

Anytime you do dating you are going to have issues with direct linking. You really should get a lander and create three to five variations of it to test. Dating is one of the top three most competitive niches and if you don't use a lander to presell, then your competition is going to get the conversions because they are using landers.

Hello fixers, I have been running Bing ads campaign about a year. If you need any help simply asked here. Thank you.
hello,Dead pool.If I make a test and install the app and open it,but my advertiser don't receive a conversion. What reason can result in this situation?

hello,Dead pool.If I make a test and install the app and open it,but my advertiser don't receive a conversion. What reason can result in this situation?
I think in this situation you should contact your developer/advertiser. I assume you are running PPD campaign on Bing Ads. You better collect leads and filter the traffic for a mobile device.

I learned how to set up a Bing PPC campaign. But I don't know how to do the testing after I run the campaign for like 48hrs. What matrix should I look at and how should I optimize the campaign according to all the matrix?

I was searching for courses that actually teach you how to do testing and optimization for Bing PPC campaigns but I've not found any. It testing and optimization a very complicated process?

I learned how to set up a Bing PPC campaign. But I don't know how to do the testing after I run the campaign for like 48hrs. What matrix should I look at and how should I optimize the campaign according to all the matrix?

I was searching for courses that actually teach you how to do testing and optimization for Bing PPC campaigns but I've not found any. It testing and optimization a very complicated process?
Testing isn't a long process or difficult in Bing advertising. Simply do well keyword research on Bing keyword research tool. Make three different landing pages in same offer. Run three different ads for one landing page which means you have to run at least nine adverts for one campaign and find your wining campaign. Then simply delete keywords which have no or 3-5 impression. Maximize your budget which has little first-page bidding. Watch for quality score. Just increase the budget which you get the maximum click.

Dead Pool,

Do you always have the same display url as the landing page/direct link url? Recently I have started to have a nightmare with disapproved ads because the display url and landing page /direct offer url are different :(.

banners
Back