The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Ask Me Anything Bing PPC Help Center

I am still confused about the links.
So display URL and destination URL must be the same or under the same domain, but if I use tracking link, then the links are different and Bing do not approve ads. How properly setup that?

Hi Dead Pool, I usually copy and paste broad, exact, and phrase keyword matches into the Bing keyword input. Most of the time, I have at least 1500 keywords and my bids are relatively low. I've heard from other marketers that it is better to have less than 50 keywords and increase the bid above the recommended one. What do you think?

Hey @atc90211 The reasons you want to limit your keywords per ad group is to have more targeted ads.

Targeting a keyword such as "cool ford mustang pictures" and then having your ad say "Buy a ford mustang" is going to have a terrible CTR. You want to make sure that the keywords inside of your ad group are relevant to your ads.

Having 1500 keywords in an ad group may seem like a good idea, but it actually is shooting yourself in the foot...

The other thing is that you mentioned bidding very low. This means that your ad will have a very low ad position which will also make it have an extremely low CTR.

I highly suggest testing having a higher bid when first starting a campaign and overtime with the help of a high ctr from ad relevance + a great ad position, your CPC prices will come down.

Hi, i want more click, and leads... any advice?
View attachment 8158
Category: health products
Countries: Germany
just get one lead so far.

@Hachiman From the picture, it appears that you are simply hitting your daily budget. If the campaign is working, simply raise your daily budget to the amount you would like to spend each day.

Far as not getting leads, I noticed that you are targeting both Search & content ads. I highly suggest creating the following campaigns:
Bing search only
3rd party search only
Bing content network only

This will help you separate out your campaigns to see where your budget is best spent.

Hi, I'm doing Maxbounty with Bing Ads. I've a question.

@adidam

If you are going to retire one account. Can you use the same tracking Link (URL) in new account which you are using in current account?

Let me know.

Thanks!

@adidam Are you able to? Yes
Should you? No - technically it breaks their TOS to have multiple accounts bidding on the same terms for the same website.

Thats were i get confused how do i track which ad is converting on what lander with what keyword? Can some one bive me a visual map on how to do this?

@Matsu Moto You need to use a tracking platform. Are you using any 3rd party tools when setting up your campaigns?

I am still confused about the links.
So display URL and destination URL must be the same or under the same domain, but if I use tracking link, then the links are different and Bing do not approve ads. How properly setup that?

Your display url is simply the root domain of your offer.

The destination url can be a tracking url and can be different from the display url, however the final detination of the user must be to the same url as what is in the display url.

For example.

Display url = root.com
Destionation url = tracking.com but redirects to root.com/offer
The above example is OK.

Display url = root.com
Destionation url = tracking.com but redirects to somethingelse.com/offer
The above example is NOT OK.

hi i am from Bangladesh... when i create bingads account next day it get blocked...
i haven't add any payment method. i am confused how to create a working bingads account form my country..

@madmax - Personally I'm from the US, so I haven't faced this problem directly. However, is there the possibility that you can call them? Just talking to someone on the phone goes a lot way. Unfornutally, you live in a country that has high fraud and is used for farming accounts on major traffic sources.

Hey @atc90211 The reasons you want to limit your keywords per ad group is to have more targeted ads.

Targeting a keyword such as "cool ford mustang pictures" and then having your ad say "Buy a ford mustang" is going to have a terrible CTR. You want to make sure that the keywords inside of your ad group are relevant to your ads.

Having 1500 keywords in an ad group may seem like a good idea, but it actually is shooting yourself in the foot...

The other thing is that you mentioned bidding very low. This means that your ad will have a very low ad position which will also make it have an extremely low CTR.

I highly suggest testing having a higher bid when first starting a campaign and overtime with the help of a high ctr from ad relevance + a great ad position, your CPC prices will come down.
Hi @Morticai , thank you for your suggestion. Do you have a rule of thumbs that you use for PPC campaign? For example, your keyword bid is 5% of the payout. What will be the maximum amount of keywords that I should use in the beginning? Please also advise if you use a spy tool to find the best keywords for the offer.

@Hachiman From the picture, it appears that you are simply hitting your daily budget. If the campaign is working, simply raise your daily budget to the amount you would like to spend each day.

Far as not getting leads, I noticed that you are targeting both Search & content ads. I highly suggest creating the following campaigns:
Bing search only
3rd party search only
Bing content network only

This will help you separate out your campaigns to see where your budget is best spent.
OK, Thank you for your advice.

hi i am from Bangladesh... when i create bingads account next day it get blocked...
i haven't add any payment method. i am confused how to create a working bingads account form my country..
Try make account using VPN or RDP

Bing Ads is not even closer to useless. Remember that! If you want to learn how to get cheap and quality traffic on Bing Ads, follow this Bing Ads Training, where you will learn how to get $0.05 clicks and even $0.02/click to your offer, so simple that your dog can do it.
I tried using thousands of broad keywords like he seems to be doing in that training, but it didn't work.

I really don't see how bidding on thousands of non buyer and irrelevant broad keywords is a good thing.

Hi @Dead Pool Newbie here, where can i find a coupon so that i try with Bing Ads?

I found someone make money by selling those coupon, $200 Bing Ads voucher for $50. Is it people who just open new account will get free coupon?

Hello All Fixers!

Today all my campaigns in bing started to receive strange clicks- In tracker they look like

India IN Hyderabad 167.220.238.27 Wired (os)-Unknown (browser)-unknown (ISP)-microsoft corporation

All come from same IP etc. I receive about 30% !! of such clicks, and they are billed! I thought that it could be some bing moderation team , or something like that, but they should not bill me than, right?

I contacted support and they told me that it's not their moderation / team / bots , and the reason is - that some of my keywords have broad match (what a BS???)

I have campaigns in different geos, don't target India at all etc. Days before there were no such clicks on even more broad campaigns.. Support gave only 1 advice- add this IP to Exclusions. I did so, but still receive some clicks (much less volume, though, so it worked)

But I want to know from others- what is that? is it normal?
(absolutely no mistake in campaign setup- such clicks started to come for all campaigns on several accounts!!)
Bing started to steal budgets that way or what? Would be glad to read your opinions, or may be someone had such situation and it is absolutely normal..? Thanks in advance

Are you targeting India?

I've mentioned this a few times, but if you are targeting 3rd party sites on Bing, they love to send you complete garbage traffic.

I highly suggest creating a campaign that targets Bing search only. Far as country targeting make sure that you target people IN my included location.

Bing defaults it to people in or searching for, meaning anyone in the world can be clicking on your ads...

Are you targeting India?

I've mentioned this a few times, but if you are targeting 3rd party sites on Bing, they love to send you complete garbage traffic.

I highly suggest creating a campaign that targets Bing search only. Far as country targeting make sure that you target people IN my included location.

Bing defaults it to people in or searching for, meaning anyone in the world can be clicking on your ads...

I want to promote my online pharmacy website can you help ??

MI
Back