The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Bing journey to $500/day

Virtually every geo. Bing has around a 20-25% market share of search traffic.

Only in theory. Never in real life.

I tried numerous offers to target different geos - there was not enough traffic. Especially if you use "phrase" match. "Exact" match you can forget, there will be zero impressions.

On the other hand, maybe you:
- target "people searching for or viewing pages about your target locations" also
- leave all devices at 100% and you accept all mobile traffic
- you don't use "Bing, AOL and Yahoo (owned and operated) only" search network
- use "broad" match

... then yes, you can get a 25% market share of search traffic of "virtually every geo". And good luck making it convert :)

I will be using the bemob tracker, It's my first time with Bing.

Thanks.

Day 2:
- Keyword research complete.
- Set up Bing account and loaded it with some funds just to ensure my debit card is working
- Downloaded and installed BingAds editor for easier management of campaign.
- Setting up Affiliate network(Clickbank), Traffic Source(Bing) , Offer (from clickbank), Tracking Domain on the tracker. Took a while to figure out which parameters to put where but in the end I was able to set up everything well.

- Opened and account with Get-response to capture leads

Bought 2 domains : 1 for tracking and 1 for hosting the landing page.

Next plan of action:
- set up lander and relevant content
- Set up campaign on Bing ad account

I was not able to find a way to pass the cost parameter from bing to tracker...if there is a way someone pls share with me. Otherwise I intend to do it manually when I start running the campaign
Great thread and best of luck!

I have a few (maybe silly) questions:
- did you create a lander from zero or you bought one?
- do you have a sign up form in the lander? if yes, how you pass all the users information to the offer? if not, how you send them an autorespond from Get Response?

Although I've been reading a lot and found a lot of info, I still can't understand things related to the lander and will appreciate if you can maybe explain this to me.

After a lot of research on affiliate marketing I've decided to take action and start this journey to keep focused as I try to apply what I've read.

Day 1:
Traffic to begin with: Bing
Affiliate platform: Clickbank

Signed up with a tracker
Selected 2 products in the same niche.

Currently working on Keyword research - arrange the keywords into Single Keyword Ad Groups(SkaGs) - I've read this helps in having relevant and targeted ads
Hope you will make it great on this, but let me know why don't you work with some trackers like Voluum, or ADSbridge?

I tried numerous offers to target different geos - there was not enough traffic. Especially if you use "phrase" match. "Exact" match you can forget, there will be zero impressions.

There is plenty of cheap traffic if you do your homework.

Just one example - the diet niche in Italy for the last 30 days. This only on the Bing network (excludes partners):

G6LXc7J.png

Keyword suggestions based on the word 'diet':

MFxBcSo.png

Just one example - the diet niche in Italy for the last 30 days. This only on the Bing network (excludes partners):

Good job!

However, that only works for a few countries.

Here's a list: Where does Bing Ads show your ads?

And many of the listed countries support only English Ads, so still not enough traffic volume, especially if you use English since many local folks prefer to read and buy stuff in their native language...

Anyway, great job with Italian geo.

G6LXc7J.png

MFxBcSo.png
nice ... I like this.

Took a short break from the journey after getting pulled with all the crypto hype that is going on. I used money that I had set aside for this for this journey and used it to buy some cryptos/ICOs.

I've made some good returns which will help me with this journey when I resume.
Binance coin bought at $4 sold at $16 - I put in $1000 got $4000
Bytecoin bought at $0.0012 sold at $0.016 - I put $350 got around $4600
litecoin bought at $100 sold at $300 - I put $ 500 got $1500
IOTA bought at $0.8 sold at $3.2 - Put in $800 got $3200

I'm happy with how my 2018 has started and it looks like it will be a great year.

I'm currently looking forward to Pinnacle Brilliance it will be launching in about 9 days looks to be a solid choice
*Disclaimer this is not investment advice just my views based on my research.

Last edited:
Point is: The movement is away from being a *Google Slave* for me (<period>) .

Google should be a commodity like any other search engine. Google's high horse dictating to the webmaster community, whose content has allowed them to make a lot of their advertising revenue off of, sickens me. At least they got rid of that mocking Mats Cutts :rolleyes:

Problem is that Google is a very good search engine and 65% to 90% of people (GEO location) use Google Search -- so Google has the volume.

I am always interested in *Google alternatives* for a good portion of the web Facebook and Twitter (+other 'social media') websites are the web

MyWay => :eek: Mobile tool bar search WTF
Volume and Income levels in search are not equal ...
For some reason Bing attracts a large audience of Females ...

Google is not life ...

Graybeard, Dec 2, 2017

Steve Davies likes this

I don't like how long it takes for clickbank to pay but a good method all the same

Yeah, if memory serves, you have to have orders from five different credit cards. Minimum payout and pay method depends on where you're located in the world.

Still, easy platform to work with!

Have your
nice ... I like this.

Took a short break from the journey after getting pulled with all the crypto hype that is going on. I used money that I had set aside for this for this journey and used it to buy some cryptos/ICOs.

I've made some good returns which will help me with this journey when I resume.
Binance coin bought at $4 sold at $16 - I put in $1000 got $4000
Bytecoin bought at $0.0012 sold at $0.016 - I put $350 got around $4600
litecoin bought at $100 sold at $300 - I put $ 500 got $1500
IOTA bought at $0.8 sold at $3.2 - Put in $800 got $3200

I'm happy with how my 2018 has started and it looks like it will be a great year.

I'm currently looking forward to Pinnacle Brilliance it will be launching in about 9 days looks to be a solid choice
*Disclaimer this is not investment advice just my views based on my research.

Have you used Pinnacle Brilliance? Do you have any feedback? Im interested in this

After a lot of research on affiliate marketing I've decided to take action and start this journey to keep focused as I try to apply what I've read.

Day 1:
Traffic to begin with: Bing
Affiliate platform: Clickbank

Signed up with a tracker
Selected 2 products in the same niche.

Currently working on Keyword research - arrange the keywords into Single Keyword Ad Groups(SkaGs) - I've read this helps in having relevant and targeted ads
Would you like to test your campaign with some bing ads coupons first? I can provide some if you would like :)

MI
Back