The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Bing Help

Sydneyking

affiliate
Hi there, I'm struggling to understand how to fix this problem with my funnel.

Bing sent me this:

As per checking, we noticed that after clicking the Click Here button of the page, searchers will be redirected to another website whose domain is different. The landing page’s top level domain is my landing page, whereas the webpage following the redirection is my affiliate link.

In such cases, the top level domain should match the one from your landing page and should promote significant value to your landing page’s content after being redirected. It would be best to change the top level domain of the second website to have both match each other. This way, the redirection will remain relevant and our editorial may take another review of this afterwards.

What should I do?

Thanks Pat.

Hi there, I'm struggling to understand how to fix this problem with my funnel.

Bing sent me this:

As per checking, we noticed that after clicking the Click Here button of the page, searchers will be redirected to another website whose domain is different. The landing page’s top level domain is my landing page, whereas the webpage following the redirection is my affiliate link.

In such cases, the top level domain should match the one from your landing page and should promote significant value to your landing page’s content after being redirected. It would be best to change the top level domain of the second website to have both match each other. This way, the redirection will remain relevant and our editorial may take another review of this afterwards.

What should I do?

Thanks Pat.

Sounds like you are cloaking, are you?

MI
Back