The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Bing ads + Garcinia Cambogia work or not?

shafi kasmani

I will make campaign but i have doubt for website

direct linking vs landing page vs reviews blog vs blog post? which better?

did you experience bing ads + garcinia Cambogia before?

It doesn't work. Don't waste your time. Conv are low in that niche even with trials.

It does work in emerging geos. You have to catch them as they become available. Established geos are, as you say, "a waste of time". However, the geos just coming online seem to do okay with these offers.

Which best traffic source?

Well, that's the trick. This is a product that has been beat to death on the social platforms making it difficult to do there. I haven't promoted these offers, but I would guess that PPV may be an option.

We have a great PPV expert here @servandosilva , maybe he can tell us if this can be done well with PPV.

It does work in emerging geos. You have to catch them as they become available. Established geos are, as you say, "a waste of time". However, the geos just coming online seem to do okay with these offers.

Well, that's the trick. This is a product that has been beat to death on the social platforms making it difficult to do there. I haven't promoted these offers, but I would guess that PPV may be an option.

We have a great PPV expert here @servandosilva , maybe he can tell us if this can be done well with PPV.
I have never ran Garcinia ads, but everything on nutra seems to be running in native ad networks and of course Facebook (cloaking).

banners
Back