The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Bing Ads Banning my campaigns

DavidsonGilbert00

affiliate
Hi Guys, Please i'm having problem with bing. After creating an account with my vccs i usually add dummy campaign, after dummy campaign gets clicks and imps then i add cpa campaign.. But but after adding cpa campaign, bing bans the account within 20-30 mins. but if i add random(still dummy) campaign the second time after the first get click i wont get banned. Okay so i taught bing was not allowing Cpa campaigns So i used just cloak it to cloak the link.. it worked first time but since then.. it wont work again. Anytime i add campaign now it gets banned within 20-30 mins. I have tried upto 10 times no luck.. it worked only the first time...I use different safe page, different websites, for each account. Please help guys. Thanks. Sorry my english is not good

Tips for you
Buy domain, hosting and make one simple review lander.
Your domain should be in .us .org or .com
Your daily budget should be 20$
Don't try to make new accounts with vccs. Mostly vccs are blacklisted.
Use your own real credit/debit card
Name on card should enter in billing details. Don't miss match these details. All the best for further.

Tips for you
Name on card should enter in billing details. Don't miss match these details. All the best for further.
Bro it's not vcc problem. Any other campaign apart f
Tips for you
Bro. This is not Vcc problem. All campaigns work but cpa campaign is getting banned. So I'm thinking there's something I'm doing wrong. Like adtext, keywords.

Clear all history/cache of your browser. Then restart your system. Open incognito tab and make new account. Probably i guess something is wrong with your ad copies.

Clear all history/cache of your browser. Then restart your system. Open incognito tab and make new account. Probably i guess something is wrong with your ad copies.
Done all that already. I use private proxies and ignito. Was thinking if someone can help with banned keywords and adtext

I don't believe they allow cloaking. I am sure they are no longer lenient when it comes to their TOS, and they have many means by which to detect if you are opening many accounts. Think of it like this, they have billions of dollars and you do not. They have ways of detecting you no matter how well you try to cover your tracks. Move on to a different traffic source, and when you do, play by their rules. Get to know their TOS inside out. If you don't, you will have the same thing happen. I've had a Bing account for seven years and never had an issue. I always follow their TOS to the letter! The same with FB and AdWords.

You all must begin to see the light. All of the ad platforms have been suffering 30, 40 , 50% and more to fraud. Anything that even begins to smell like fraud, including having many accounts, gives them the initiative to shut you down. Our industry is fighting a huge battle at this time against fraud and it just won't cut it anymore if you are violating anything in a platforms TOS.

My guess, without seeing your campaigns, you are violating the TOS in some fashion. Forget about it. Move on to another source and play by the rules.

I don't believe they allow cloaking. I am sure they are no longer lenient when it comes to their TOS, and they have many means by which to detect if you are opening many accounts. Think of it like this, they have billions of dollars and you do not. They have ways of detecting you no matter how well you try to cover your tracks. Move on to a different traffic source, and when you do, play by their rules. Get to know their TOS inside out. If you don't, you will have the same thing happen. I've had a Bing account for seven years and never had an issue. I always follow their TOS to the letter! The same with FB and AdWords.

You all must begin to see the light. All of the ad platforms have been suffering 30, 40 , 50% and more to fraud. Anything that even begins to smell like fraud, including having many accounts, gives them the initiative to shut you down. Our industry is fighting a huge battle at this time against fraud and it just won't cut it anymore if you are violating anything in a platforms TOS.

My guess, without seeing your campaigns, you are violating the TOS in some fashion. Forget about it. Move on to another source and play by the rules.

mrw-im-cutting-back-on-fast-food-and-then-see-bk-announces-the-whopperito-216593.gif

May I know where exactly are you getting your VCCs from?

Bing has been very very stricted latest time mostly if this is about payment methods and ad campaigns for health, beauty and weight loss products. You can PM me with all details so I can take a look or we can talk over skype about this.

MI
Back