The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

big problem that keeps me from getting started

tommey

affiliate
Hi!
I watched this video

where I can learn how to make an Amazon Affiliate Site, showing me the example of 'beershirts.co.uk'.

I need wzone to build a site like this. To register for wzone and make it work, I need to register and put in my Amazone Affiliate ID.

I am just getting started on Affiliate marketing, so I haven't signed up for an account yet. And I am hesitating to do so, since I read that you need to make 3 sales in the first 3 months, or your Amazon Affiliate account gets automatically deactivated.

So I wanted to build a website first, get traffic over time (I know it will take some) and then sign up for the Amazon Affiliate Program. Realistically, I won't make any sale in the first 3 months, since I will be busy with building the site and learning how to do it.

How can I overcome this problem?

Hi!
I watched this video

where I can learn how to make an Amazon Affiliate Site, showing me the example of 'beershirts.co.uk'.

I need wzone to build a site like this. To register for wzone and make it work, I need to register and put in my Amazone Affiliate ID.

I am just getting started on Affiliate marketing, so I haven't signed up for an account yet. And I am hesitating to do so, since I read that you need to make 3 sales in the first 3 months, or your Amazon Affiliate account gets automatically deactivated.

So I wanted to build a website first, get traffic over time (I know it will take some) and then sign up for the Amazon Affiliate Program. Realistically, I won't make any sale in the first 3 months, since I will be busy with building the site and learning how to do it.

How can I overcome this problem?
yo man
i can send you affiliate amazon coupon i have

Why would it take you more than 3 months to bring traffic to your site? Once you build your site, you can quickly gain traffic through Pinterest and/or Instagram, which is a super hot traffic gaining method for online stores.

Pinterest alone primarily consists of women who are looking for items to buy online. By simply concentrating your marketing efforts to that demographic on Pinterest can quickly generate sales for you.

MI
Back