The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Best verticals and offers for newbies

wisher2good

Hi guys,

I've been scratching my head for a while to become an affiliate in mobile aff marketing and I'm a bit stuck now, when I'm ready to launch.
I have already put some money into my account on PopAds, but am not sure which vertical to start on - what is the best vertical for newbies?
I am looking for a vertical on which to test the traffic source, tracker and get used to the dashboards mainly, so something that can work without prelanders is best.

Also, I'm not sure how I can know what GEOs or offers run best. I know that generally you can ask your AM or use spy tools, but is there any other way to find out what is hot at the moment?

In my opinion, vertical depends on you. All verticals make money, but it depends what you want to run or feel comfortable promoting.

Take one step at a time it looks like you're trying to do everything at once.

Prelanders is a must, like charlesNGO said something like this: You wouldn't like it if you were looking at a car you liked in the showroom and a salesman just came over and wanted you to sign the paperwork.
Landers are our salesmen, our pitch to persuading the visitor that they need/want/should have X.

Sending people straight to an offer will lose 99% of conversions, there's no reason for them to take action.

If I was you, either use spy tools to see how others make money, or manual spy - go to websites and look for popups and see what they do. Replicate and improve to profits. (in a nutshell)

I sell people -- I buy or generate (SEO or other) traffic.
So what do THE PEOPLE you market to want or need to buy?
Then where -- what GEO? Customers in the US and FR have different attributes -- they are not just some device traffic :p
What you sell might vary in the GEO tier too.
Local custom matters too.

Then there is one size fits all like phone cases or similar -- that is very competitive.

Popads isn't good traffic source for any vertical...

If you prefer popunder ads, you should try with webcams and gambling

Free giveaways, and contest are really good when you're learning about Affiliating. If you are having a traffic which you can't monetize try to contact us on PM, maybe we can get good offers for you :)

You can try yourself at AFFMY with adult dating vertical.

We have our exclusive dating offers for tier 1

These unique products are built and tested specially for this traffic. :cool:

Offers are delivered with unique & exclusive funnels - banners, pre-landers, and highly converting landing pages.

Last edited:
MI
Back