The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Traffic Source?

Paid traffic over free, banner and pops I am enjoying at the moment.

IDK I have had 3,400 site visits in the past 6 hours with no tangible results on paid traffic. Pops and skims -- however I am seeing a few more direct visits not directly attributable to ad buys ... beats kissing google and facebook ass for traffic :p

curating content that leads/ties (adds value) to a product often yield better conversions. Promote on social media for low budget affiliates.

Hello! My name is Kristina and I'd like to present you Badboys Network. It's a cross-platform service for converting push-notifications from all over the world. Our advantages: Direct and unique offer with the highest rates for the lead in the world. Absolutely legal monetization. Most browsers (Google Chrome, Opera, Yandex, Mozilla, Safari) and operating systems (Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android) are supported. Statistics of the traffic conversion is updated every 60 seconds.
check your PM.
THIS will lead to an immediate ban.

Hello! My name is Kristina and I'd like to present you Badboys Network. It's a cross-platform service for converting push-notifications from all over the world. Our advantages: Direct and unique offer with the highest rates for the lead in the world. Absolutely legal monetization. Most browsers (Google Chrome, Opera, Yandex, Mozilla, Safari) and operating systems (Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android) are supported. Statistics of the traffic conversion is updated every 60 seconds.

^^^ mega spam ----------------------------

Social Media Marketing is the best source for getting more and more traffic for Internet Marketing. And the Instagram social media platform is the highest effectively platform for obtaining traffic and increase the engagement ratio.

best traffic source should be social media , bookmarking, blogging, video, article submission,
you should know the timing before posting a your website post on social media.... either it could be evening or early morning

5 Paid Traffic Sources Every Online Marketer Should Be Testing

Google Adwords. AdWords are an old-school paid traffic source that still offers tremendous potential prizes, however, the expense per snap is frequently high. ...

Facebook Ads.

Outbrain Amplify For Advertisers.

LinkedIn Ads.

Twitter Ads.

Best traffic really depends on the type of website that you have. But overall, I think traffic from search is the best. Because the interest is pre created in those people before searching so when they find your stuff, they will click it and they will use it. Remember nothing is 100% . Sometimes could be 50% 40% 60% and so on

Every source has its own pros and cons, depends on the aim and resources. If it is facebook - that is a really big ROI, especially for Nutra offers, but a continuous headache with accounts, cloaking, and payments. If you have enough time - then it worth it. If you are for smth more stable and ROI about 70-80 - then you should consider native networks

Here’s the full list of the different category types of affiliate marketing Traffic Sources!

1. Adult Traffic
  2. Mobile Traffic
  3. Search Traffic
  4. Social Traffic
  5. Native Ads
  6. PPV Traffic
  7. Mainstream Traffic
  8. URL Shortening Tools

Google is always the best for all kinds of whitehat promotion. However if you're asking about best paid sources, then it may vary for the product you want to promote. FB works well as an alternative for Google Ads, since its cheap. And media buying works well for Health and Adult offers.

MI
Back