The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Traffic Source?

For me it is Popunder,
signup @TrafficBroker.com and start your campaigns in minute

The best choise for me is media buying with several ad network.
They are very useful when it's about increasing the coverage of my audience and great for scaleing the traffic flow.

There are many traffic driven source like reddit, facebook groups, community, quora. It's depend on your products or services which you offered and how you offers, it does matter.

I agree with JakeMA, Everybody choose source according to his/her methods and specifics. As for me the best source are browser extensions.

Depends on the project. But e-mail marketing has the highest earning per spent dollar. But it isn't always that concentrated traffic.

IT DEPENDS!!!

I think the most useful concept u can use is : REDUNDANT.

In this "Ad Age Era", as Al Ries says, people are bombarded so you have to be omnipresent: i mean you have to reach your customers with different channels, saying the same differential concept, i mean the UPS, unique selling proposition.

So it's good to reach them with facebook ads, to follow them with google ads also in mail, to rinse and repeat with youtube ads..

AND OF COURSE: BUILD A LIST.

I will say social media like Facebook, Twitter, etc... are best place to get traffic because now days every one is addicted to social life wit online. So you get more real people from these websites.

Lot's of people depend on social media but given the way those networks upping their ante (anti bot,anti scam,security etc) it will be a daily cat and mouse game :(

Hi,
You need to post some goods news informations or advices about your subject and post your links in à social media... All social média can help you...good Luck from Paris
Tony

According to me, it’s SMS Marketing. It is the best source for introducing your business with your customers and gets traffic. As everyone knows that Facebook needs internet connection to use, but text messaging doesn’t require for sending and receiving.

MI
Back