The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

best tracking tool

what is the best tracking tool for newbie
what type of tracking tool are you looking exactly? i can recommend you a good, and cheap one,ADMobiSpy, as you are a newbie, you will not have problem, as their services are very affordable, and also they help you monitoring Mobile ads, vidéo Ads, Facebook, and more! moreover now they have a trial periode if i'm not mistaken!!

Try with Bemob they have a free plan that is preety good (up to 100.000 visitis per month), and the cheapest paid plan costs 9/mo (includes 750.000 visitis per month), another good and afordable option is Adsbridge wich gives you 14 days to use for free and then 29/mo (the good thing of adsbridge is has a landing page builder that make things easier if you are newbie)

Last edited:
Hi , i am jimmy, best tracking tool given blow :

• CrazyEgg [$9/month and up] ...
  • MOZ [$99/month and up] ...
  • SEMrush [$69.95/month and up] ...
  • Compete [Free and paid options] ...
  • Optimizely [$79/month] ...
  • Google Content Experiments [Free] ...
  • Twitter Analytics [Free] ...
  • Facebook Page Insights [Free]

Hi , i am jimmy, best tracking tool given blow :

• CrazyEgg [$9/month and up] ...
  • MOZ [$99/month and up] ...
  • SEMrush [$69.95/month and up] ...
  • Compete [Free and paid options] ...
  • Optimizely [$79/month] ...
  • Google Content Experiments [Free] ...
  • Twitter Analytics [Free] ...
  • Facebook Page Insights [Free]

• Crazy Egg is the Leader in Visual Website Analytics and Heatmaps, not a tracker for offers and funnels.
  • Moz SEO Products are for Improving Search Rankings to drive traffic, not a tracker for offers and funnels.
  • SEMrush is a competitive research business intelligence software and SEO improvement for SEO and SEM professionals.
  • As of December 31, 2016, Compete.com and the Compete PRO platform have been shut down.
  • Optimizely is for experimenting and analyzing everywhere with their leading experimentation platform.
...And the same with the rest. These are not trackers for a Newbie, they are higher end advantage platforms offering data collection for optimizing and scaling.

Nifty Stats is a desktop utility, which automatically in regular intervals downloads the stats from your affiliate programs and PPC Campaigns. Nifty Stats brings automated affiliate statistics right to your desktop – and it shows these stats in real time and on regular basis. It is 100% safe and entire communication runs just between your computer and the server of your affiliate program.. Nifty Stats - Affiliate Stats Tracker | Affiliate Software

ThriveTracker offers the most flexible tracking platform on the market. This means we can handle the widest range of traffic types and traffic scales, as well as the most comprehensive funnel creations as well.

While all of this ability may be intimidating, our world-class support team will offer you a fabulous experience, teaching you the step-by-step options for learning what to do, how to do it, and how to be successful.

If you'd like to speak with me more about this option, feel free to message me directly and we can discuss the onboarding experience in greater detail.

Cheers,

Hi! It's always good idea to split-test them and choose the best option for you.
Just want to mention I'm here representing AdsBridge tracking solution. Feel free to ping me if there any tech question:)

BR,
Elen

Hi,

I am sure all the services manager of each tracker on this forum are convinced that their products are best.
So do I, as I represent BeMob tracker :)

If you looking for a reliable solution with fast redirects, best support team, frequent updates and loyal pricing, contact me. By the way, BeMob has a completely free plan for easy start.

My colleagues and I will be very glad to guide you through and provide the required assistance, feel free to reach us out in live chat

• Crazy Egg is the Leader in Visual Website Analytics and Heatmaps, not a tracker for offers and funnels.
  • Moz SEO Products are for Improving Search Rankings to drive traffic, not a tracker for offers and funnels.
  • SEMrush is a competitive research business intelligence software and SEO improvement for SEO and SEM professionals.
  • As of December 31, 2016, Compete.com and the Compete PRO platform have been shut down.
  • Optimizely is for experimenting and analyzing everywhere with their leading experimentation platform.
...And the same with the rest. These are not trackers for a Newbie, they are higher end advantage platforms offering data collection for optimizing and scaling.

@T J Tutor : they are trackers, but not the tracker that @dx1 had in mind;)

@jowel - Nifty stats is a reporting software as opposed to a conversion tracking / campaign management platform.

@T J Tutor : they are trackers, but not the tracker that @dx1 had in mind;)

That's the point I was making. They asked, "what is the best tracking tool for newbie". Yes some may include some tracking capabilities, but my message was, "These are not trackers for a Newbie, they are higher end advantage platforms offering data collection for optimizing and scaling."

• Crazy Egg has no tracking. I use it and there is absolutely no tracking for affiliate funnels.
  • Moz SEO is not a tracker for affiliate funnels. I use it. I am a content marketer. The product is not a substitute for a tracker for affiliate funnels.
  • etc.
You're product is a product that is appropriate for affiliate funnels, as well as other forms of promoting affiliate offers. Your free plan has more features than the paid plans I listed above, especially when it comes to tracking a funnel or promotion.

TrackingDesk
  • Postback Tracking
  • Cookie Based Tracking
  • Landing Page rotations
  • Geo Targeting
  • CPL/CPA/CPI/CPS conversions
  • Up to 10 campaigns
  • Affiliate networks Integrations
  • Traffic Source integrations
  • 1 custom Tracking Domain
I was simply trying to point out those solutions are more for someone with a bit more experience while using alongside a tracker such as yours. I see them as a supplement to a product as yours.

If I was just starting out, I would start with your product, or others similar to yours, that are popular. Every seat needs a saddle!

A lot of good suggestions were given above. Since we also have a product that matches your requirements, we’d like to share it with you. Take a look at RedTrack.io.
Our tracking solution perfectly meets the needs of both newbies or advanced users. For starters, it offers an easy to use interface with templates and presets and free plan to track up to 50,000 events. Our tracker works with all types of traffic, mobile included.
If you have any questions, I'm here representing RedTrack.io, so feel free to address me for any issue about it. Otherwise, send a question to support@redtrack.io

banners
Back