The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Tool For Spy on Bingads

It appears to me that you are selecting a traffic source and then trying to figure out what offers will work there. this is a little backwards to me.

I recommend, selecting a niche, finding offers for that niche (ask your AM's about the highest performing offers for the niche), and then use a spy program to determine which traffic source(s) are producing for the offer(s) in your chosen niche.

I would never select a traffic source as the first thing in a plan to promote offers. Find the offers and then find the traffic sources that perform well for those offers.

No one can master all the traffic sources , i see it s better to master one or two traffic sources then learn all their tactics and try to find offer suitable for them

No one can master all the traffic sources , i see it s better to master one or two traffic sources then learn all their tactics and try to find offer suitable for them

I don't see where I recommended multiple traffic sources. I recommended researching offers before selecting the traffic source so that you can find the right traffic channel to begin with.

It's true, one traffic source, one tracker, one sub-niche, etc., to begin as a Newbie.

banners
Back