The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Best Times of Day for Your Landing Page

Graybeard

First of all, let me say this is VERY subjective to what I was doing this week, the traffic GEO and my own sleep patterns :rolleyes:
My time zone is -4 GMT currently (EDT)
US is -4 to -7 (most)
The GEO was US and CA with some (-5%) GB AU NZ

13321 Landing Page loads the past few days
THIS TABLES TIMES ARE WRONG
upload_2020-10-17_1-32-26.png

I think some? read the copy on the LP FRIDAY but only 23 clicked through the LP needs work or the concept of the offer is bad --not sure really
upload_2020-10-17_1-49-16.png

Last edited:
No it's filtered redirected pops
upload_2020-10-17_7-9-29.png

I am trying to prove out the offer first before I spend the big money on PPC

As is it is costing $0.796956 per visit of the end point selling page of the offer (23 clicks)

What the actual CR will be (conversion ratio [=sales completed]) is unknown at this point.

I do not want to do marketing development with PPC --you want solid offers and funnels that are working *well* enough to support PPC pricing.

However, this TOD (time of day) data conforms with the EU traffic I was working with in high volumes with regard to: the times of use/by the user's time zone. No surprise just validation of previous data in another time zone.

Not a problem for me.
My 'tracker' is like nosql ... Custom coded under development so it's a bit time consuming but detailed
I have network(source), campaign name, user ID, ' in a line --so sorting is very easy once the logic to the bash(query is correct)
upload_2020-10-17_7-59-34.png

upload_2020-10-17_7-56-39.png

commercial trackers don't do that :)

Are you still running pop traffic
See the corrected chart i just posted
I made the LP load log in EDT 'my time' so it was less confusing to scan for me ...
still looks 'odd'
IDK
I know this The traffic networks are 20% over what my server is receiving and the load is very low on that VPS so the access is 99.99%
that said the real traffic is about 67% 60-70 of the 80% I get

So I am cutting the CPM bid by 40% - 60% to pay 3.00 /CPM for the good stuff NET
So at best those chart figures are wrong in some instances.
I am not going to waste my time with network scrub list.
What it is it is -- If it is trashy traffic the bid is just reduced.

If i don't get the trashy traffic at the low bid price I saved my money and you made no money Mr. Traffic Manager :D

I will change the logging to all GMT that's where the error has to be. So, much for a bright idea :eek:

**update logs are in sync at GMT now gmdate and not just date in PHP ... PHP is rather lame --the server time is the clock and not the server location d'Oh ... this server is in ET
"region": "New Jersey",
"country": "US",
"loc": "40.8223,-74.4569",
"org": "AS63949 Linode, LLC",

Last edited:
See the corrected chart i just posted
I made the LP load log in EDT 'my time' so it was less confusing to scan for me ...
still looks 'odd'
IDK
I know this The traffic networks are 20% over what my server is receiving and the load is very low on that VPS so the access is 99.99%
that said the real traffic is about 67% 60-70 of the 80% I get

So I am cutting the CPM bid by 40% - 60% to pay 3.00 /CPM for the good stuff NET
So at best those chart figures are wrong in some instances.
I am not going to waste my time with network scrub list.
What it is it is -- If it is trashy traffic the bid is just reduced.

If i don't get the trashy traffic at the low bid price I saved my money and you made no money Mr. Traffic Manager :D

I will change the logging to all GMT that's where the error has to be. So, much for a bright idea :eek:

**update logs are in sync at GMT now gmdate and not just date in PHP ... PHP is rather lame --the server time is the clock and not the server location d'Oh ... this server is in ET
"region": "New Jersey",
"country": "US",
"loc": "40.8223,-74.4569",
"org": "AS63949 Linode, LLC",
Geez we all need to get on your level. How do we even begin learning this stuff? Any suggestions on materials to start off reading??

Ubuntu is good --it's Debian based code and fine for servers @Strickland
The nice thing about a self managed server is that you do not use 'monkey tools' that are:
1.) exploitable
2.) consume resources (1GB -2GB RAM) and CPU time.

If you have a server admin question --just ask --be glad to help where i can

MI
Back