The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Trends for Halloween

Graybeard

First I started with Google Trends --can't see why there would be any reason to be a biased statistic ...

I chose some commonly associated terms that had similar search affinity (interest).

my AI intrepetation text:
>>>Halloween has become one of the major holidays in the United States. It is a time for children to dress up in costumes and go door to door collecting candy. For adults, it is a time to host parties, go to Halloween events, and decorate their homes in spooky themes. The popularity of Halloween has grown rapidly in recent years. In 2016, an estimated 171 million Americans celebrated the holiday. This is up from 158 million in 2013. And, the amount spent on Halloween has also increased.

In 2016, Americans were expected to spend $8.4 billion on Halloween, which is up from $6.9 billion in 2013. There are many factors that have contributed to the growing popularity of Halloween.

{Sort of dated so I prompted the AI for an update}
Halloween spending in 2020 and 2021 was significantly higher than in 2019 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. In 2020, Americans spent an average of $87 on Halloween, compared to $79 in 2019. In 2021, they are expected to spend even more, with the average person shelling out $92. This increase is due to the fact that many people are staying home and celebrating with their families instead of going out to parties or bars.

Additionally, people are buying more Halloween decorations and costumes to make their homes look festive. So, what does this mean for the future of Halloween spending? It is hard to say. If the pandemic continues into next year, spending is likely to stay high. However, if things return to normal, spending could drop back down to 2019 levels. Regardless of what happens, one thing is for sure: Halloween is here to stay!

One reason is that it is now more acceptable for adults to celebrate the holiday. In the past, Halloween was primarily a holiday for children. But, now adults are just as likely to celebrate Halloween as children are. In fact, many adults enjoy dressing up in costumes and attending Halloween parties. Another reason for the growing popularity of Halloween is the increasing commercialization of the holiday. There are now many more Halloween products available for purchase than there were in the past. This includes Halloween decorations, costumes, candy, and more. The increase in commercialization has also led to more Halloween events, such as hayrides, corn mazes, and haunted houses.<<<

Create a relational database
SQL:
mysql> CREATE TABLE hallo_trends  (
    ->   `id` int NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
    -> `day` date DEFAULT NULL,
    -> `costume` int NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
    -> `ghosts` int NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
    -> `witches` int NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
    -> `haunted_house` int NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
    -> `pumpkins` int NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
    ->    PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
    -> );
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.04 sec)

mysql> LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE '/home/barry/Downloads/multiTimeline-3.csv'
    ->   INTO TABLE hallo_trends  FIELDS TERMINATED BY ','  OPTIONALLY ENCLOSED BY '"' LINES
    ->    TERMINATED BY '\n' (day,costume,ghosts,witches,haunted_house,pumpkins);
Query OK, 89 rows affected (0.01 sec)
Records: 89  Deleted: 0  Skipped: 0  Warnings: 0

SELECT day, costume, pumpkins
 , haunted_house
 FROM hallo_trends
 ORDER BY costume DESC,
  pumpkins DESC, haunted_house DESC
  LIMIT 30;

Viola!
1666008626131.png

Nothing all that surprising here. As the holiday approaches there is greater interest.
The propose was demonstrative ...

happy-halloween-pumkin.jpg

Yesterday I was cooking bigger fish ...
1666008878467.png

You could do this with any topic or niche to compare the interest in your campaigns --that was the whole point of all of this.

Thank for coming to my Ted Talk. Good hunting or should I say haunting ;)

Last edited:
Howdy! Bro you're amazing! I like the way you do analytics! hope to have the same energy and mindset as you
We're doing our best and we learn from professionals
Let's make some $$$$ in Halloween! I prepared some blog articles for halloween products with my affiliate networks

MI
Back