The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Social Media Tools / Apps

mgsolid2010

affiliate
Hi,

I am looking to utilise Twitter and Facebook to promote my site. I am looking for personal suggestions on tools or apps that you have used for the following:

1.) Send tweets and posts on facebook using a scheduling system that reads off a list.

2.) A tool to to bulk follow / unfollow

I have done some background reading and there seems to be certain tools or apps that can get your account banned, please let me know whether there are any apps or tools to avoid and what your experiences have been like.

Many thanks

I know there are apps that let you schedule social postings - Buffer, HootSuite and the like. I've never heard of anyone getting banned for using them. Posting from a list, I don't know anything about that.

This is the part that you're going to have to be careful with. There are tools to do that, MassPlanner, FollowLiker, etc. but those can get you banned. I know some of our members use these, hopefully they'll pop in here to share what they know. You can also use the search function to find posts about them.

Hi,

I am looking to utilise Twitter and Facebook to promote my site. I am looking for personal suggestions on tools or apps that you have used for the following:

1.) Send tweets and posts on facebook using a scheduling system that reads off a list.

I have done some background reading and there seems to be certain tools or apps that can get your account banned, please let me know whether there are any apps or tools to avoid and what your experiences have been like.

Many thanks

For #1, you can use FPTraffic to schedule posts to your Facebook Pages and Twitter. I am biased because I created it, but I also use it every single day and it's by far the best and most efficient way to schedule and post content. If you need help finding content, it has tons of sources like Tumblr, Bing, and Giphy built in (billions of images available).

I also own a tool to bulk follow and unfollow people on Twitter. It's called Rewst. I also use Rewst every single day to grow my Twitter accounts. I reach millions of people a day now on Twitter because of it. I've never had an account banned. Every once in awhile (especially at first) your account will automatically be triggered by Twitter and locked, but it's really easy to unlock (usually just an email verification link or text message).

You can read about how Rewst works on my blog here or check out our knowledge base.

Of course, let me know if you have any questions :)

MI
Back