The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best sign-up traffic

Hi, T j, what I am asking is from the marketer experience. I have used lot of traffic source from Google to Bing, but the one I find the best is propeller ads. Have you had any success in using these with sweepstakes?

Hi, chat can anyone help me? From your experience what is the best traffic source excluding Google ad and Bing ad?
It depends upon the use!

There are many paid traffic platform like RichAds, Adsterra. But these all depends upon the niche and targeted area.
Maybe google perform better for your niche then these platform, maybe not. After all you have to take a risk for it to know what's better for you!

Hi, T j, what I am asking is from the marketer experience. I have used lot of traffic source from Google to Bing, but the one I find the best is propeller ads. Have you had any success in using these with sweepstakes?

I have to say I have never promoted a sweep offer. However, there are lots of affiliates here that promote sweeps.

I can tell you that if you were to read through the traffic sources in our Resources area you will find loads of traffic sources good for sweeps!

Last edited:
Funny thing about the traffic I bought this morning; is the number of real visits ( using google analytics a mediator of a real session) and the traffic counts I get from my own stats (that's 100% accurate of the events) and the inflated ad networks stats. Those networks will vary a lot for accuracy and the price I am paying will vary a lot.
Low price for the ads =fake stats it seems to me.
At the end of the day --the delivered traffic to the goal (or target money making site) is what matter always.

So what does the offer pay and is the epc there?

Hi, chat can anyone help me? From your experience what is the best traffic source excluding Google ad and Bing ad?

It all depends on the offers, of course:

If you want to promote adult (casual) dating, you will buy traffic from ad platforms like TrafficStars. For SOI sweepstakes, you can try push traffic sources like Pushground. Facebook - you can try for lead generation offers - insurance, home improvements, etc.

The most important things are: First: do not jump from one source to another, first, master one and then move to the next one. Second, always follow their rules and policies, and you will be able to make money long-term.

Best regards,

Alex, MyLead

It all depends on the offers, of course:

If you want to promote adult (casual) dating, you will buy traffic from ad platforms like TrafficStars. For SOI sweepstakes, you can try push traffic sources like Pushground. Facebook - you can try for lead generation offers - insurance, home improvements, etc.

The most important things are: First: do not jump from one source to another, first, master one and then move to the next one. Second, always follow their rules and policies, and you will be able to make money long-term.

Best regards,

Alex, MyLead

@MyLead team is right. @Affiliates259 if you want a solid answer, give us more information - what you want to promote, what is your budget, GEOs, etc.

banners
Back