The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best program for a beginner

MMCGSYS22

Hi I am Mary and I am Irish, living near Dublin.

I am totally new to affiliate marketing. Hope people out there can give me some advice on what is the best program to follow for a beginner, who doesn't have my own website, but wishes to get a good return for all my hard work.

Thanks

Mary

Welcome to 5 Star, Mary.

The very best thing you could do is do a lot of reading right here in the Newbie Affilliate Forum. Read as much there as you possibly can. You will learn a lot including things you should avoid. It will take time but it will be worth it. Pay attention to the "Sticky Thread" but all of the threads in that forum are very helpful. Here is a link to the Newbie Affiliate Forum.

The next place you should spend time at is our Niche Marketing Forum. Again read as much there as you possibly can. Here is a link to the Niche Marketing Forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/niche-marketing/

Often people don't want to spend the time that they should trying to learn as much as possible because they have heard so many things about getting rich quick. Don't make that mistake.

It is important to remember that we aren't trying to sell you anything and we don't allow members to try to sell you anything in their posts. You will get quality helpful information here.

In addition to reading, you can always ask questions. Our members are friendly and very helpful.

Affiliate Marketing Is A World of Opportunity

Hi, Mary!

When you enter the world of Affiliate Marketing, you soon start to realize that the sky is the limit. How well you do and how much you make totally depends on you. Your success or failure is ultimately up to you. Although that may be a bit scary, it also carries great freedom with it.

For such little money (sometimes no money!), you can do great things. Have a web site, open 24/7, open to millions of people all over the world, advertise to your heart's content, choose to sell darned near any product in the world, through affiliate programs or drop shipping, and on and on and on.....

You've entered the world of online marketing at a very exciting time!

Take your time, learn tons and work hard (an empire is not build overnight, but usually takes months to years), if you get frustrated and discouraged, pick yourself up, dust yourself off and press on, and remember that the only time you fail is when you don't try or you give up. NEVER give up!

Above all else, have fun! ;)

Regards,

Tony

A good advice is to always ask before doing something (especially spending money actions). I did a lot of mistakes when I was beginning, and lost around $200 on software or services that I know I shouldn't have bought.

Learn, learn some more and then learn even more.

True leaders are those who never stop the learning process. There is a lot of great stuff on this forum, so you're off to a good start.

However, in all of this learning process, you also want to take action. If you don't want to spend money on a website yet, start with a blog. Practice writing content for whatever niche you've decided on and be consistent.

Hope This Helps,

Sheree

I am a learner, a very good learner. But I get hesistate when I do something I am not sure of. I do take risks but as I am taking first step in affiliate marketing, I am going to think how much is the risk factors on it if I have to spend cash on it? time even, because time is money.

MI
Back