The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Best paying affiliate program?

pow-wow

affiliate
What is the best paying affiliate program as an alternative to adsense?
Need some recommendations please!

CJ.com is what im using at the moment, but if you niche/s are more digital targeted rather than real life stuff then try clickbank for the sale of digital products

There are lots of alternatives to adsense such as adbrite, kontera, cj, tradedoubler and even clickbank or amazon but which is the best paying i would think depends upon your site as what works well on one may not be as successful on another where possible i prefer to try as many different avenues as possible and then select the most effective option for each site.

There is nothing worse than a program that gets plenty of traffic but for whatever reason does not generate revenue.

There are lots of alternatives to adsense such as adbrite, kontera, cj, tradedoubler and even clickbank or amazon but which is the best paying i would think depends upon your site as what works well on one may not be as successful on another where possible i prefer to try as many different avenues as possible and then select the most effective option for each site.

There is nothing worse than a program that gets plenty of traffic but for whatever reason does not generate revenue.

yup it all depends on your site...I use widgetbucks and it works well on my site ..take a look [url removed]
Google ads does not work well...widgetbucks does not inactivate your account and I can call them on the phone if I have problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
"There are lots of alternatives to adsense such as adbrite, kontera, cj, tradedoubler and even clickbank or amazon but which is the best paying i would think depends upon your site as what works well on one may not be as successful on another where possible i prefer to try as many different avenues as possible and then select the most effective option for each site. - by Sportsgreen."
I agree with that. It depends on what content your site has. Whichever gives you revenue. Try to experiment on other affiliate program but remember to check your traffic if they will get bigger or you will loose your traffic when you add it. Remember that sometimes "Less is more".

banners
Back