The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Pranto

affiliate
1) Find your favorite mobile PAY PER SELL (PPS) adult offer. It can be either dating or web cams offer. Personally I use as they're my favorite top paying adult affiliate network. Why only PAY PER SELL (PPS)? This method will contain low quality traffic in general so you would get complaints using PAY PER FREE LEAD (PPL) offers, paused offers and a chance of losing your earnings. Who wants that? Be smart, play safe and don't break the rules!
1.1) Grab a domain, anything adult/webcams related in general, doesn't really matter. Either you can use your landing page for the offer or just simply forward domain to your affiliate link.

2) You're going to use Snapchat account (girlish/female username, preferably something sexy to attract more attention - for example: sexylucy) to upload promotional photos from your mobile device. It's 100% free and you can make one easily. There are plenty of different iOS/Android apps for uploading custom (not the taken by front camera) photos to your Snapchat story. Don't forget to set your Snapchat account privacy settings to public/photos visible for everyone. Photo lasts 24 hours, then it gets automatically deleted. All you need to do is to upload 1 photo once every day. Simple as that. Why Snapchat? It's huge and it fits our niche perfectly.

Here is example of the photo to upload:
e3be78ca15e1c250f39066fa00773122893bc1af

In conclusion: take mobile PPS offer > grab domain related to adult/cams (for example girlsoncams247.com) > create Snapchat account (girl/female username) and upload your promotional photo > don't forget to set your account to PUBLIC (visible for everyone) feed. Ready to get some traffic?

TRAFFIC:

Obviously now you want to spread your Snapchat username around the NET to get as many Snapchat visitors to see your promotional public photo, visit your CPA offer and make you some easy $$$?
Here is the beauty of the method. You can use ANY traffic source for that, you're not using any links/urls so it's easy to spread it and avoid your comments/messages/posts being removed for affiliate stuff.

Forums? Chat rooms? Facebook? Dating websites? Anything else? You name it, everything works.

Let me spoonfeed you and make you some money...

SPOONFEED PART:

1) Snapchat forums are a good targeted traffic source. You can simply Google these. Create a catchy post to attract male users. For example: Bored 19 years old female is looking for fun. Snapchat me @yourusername

Google: snapchat friends forum

2) Facebook top comments for any adult/dating/celebrities related page. There are plenty of Facebook comment upvoters for free - Google it.
3) Facebook groups to share your username

any ADULT AFFILIATE your recommend ?

i'm newbie looking some rookie-friendly adult affiliate platform.

Thanks for sharing :

MI
Back