The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Hosting for WordPress

What level of hosting are you looking for, performance wise?

That will determine the best choice for you. For example, if you have performance needs, high traffic, processing requirements for cpu or RAM usage, etc., you will require a high performance host, if you have low traffic, low resource usage, that would indicate the ability to go with a less costly hosting plan or host.

We are all here because of affiliate marketing, your needs will likely require a more high performance hosting solution, you either have success or are working on having it as an affiliate, thus... traffic and that means resources, depending on the content you are hosting and scripts you are running on your sites, it definitely means you need performance and reliability. Who wants to waste money on purchased traffic for an ad campaign? Nobody!

So, it would be safe to say you would require the best performance WordPress hosting you can get as an affiliate, correct?

The top three competitors we have:

1. WPEngine
2. FlyWheel
3. NameCheap (EasyWP)

I'm not giving a recommendation for any of these hosts, they are our competitors, do your own research and due diligence to find a host that will properly fit your needs and your budget with the highest performance fully managed WordPress hosting solution. I only list these companies as references for you to compare. I do not believe we are allowed to make any comments about other hosts on this forum as a hosting provider ourselves, however I will say, not all hosts are built with the same networks or equipment, this makes a huge difference in performance. Plus, hosts that are of a 'wall street' mentality will overload resources, i.e. flood their servers with accounts, overload their cloud networks, etc., yet market with terms as 2X faster, etc.

As a Cloud Hosting Provider with Fully Managed WordPress Hosting, really just Fully Managed Hosting as our core concept, we focus on tuned performance of our cloud network for our hosting clients, because of this we have chosen to use UpCloud.com's data center network for our private cloud shared hosting, cloud reseller hosting and cloud VPS hosting, which we fully manage for our clients.

Our hosting is build on the Fastest Cloud Servers in the World, with the tests to prove it:

Our Network

If you want fast, we do FAST, Nginx web hosting, just like what WordPress uses for its own hosting, this gives you amazing performance with our built-in Redis Full Page Cache for all your WordPress sites.

Here is a comparison between our company website and WPEngine.com's website for speed, spoiler alert.... we are 3X FASTER! (This BTW is how you should be seeing other hosts show their 2X faster or 3X faster claims, proof by tests.)

WPEngine vs. TUNEDCLOUD

We also have features that Managed WordPress Hosts offer, auto updates for WordPress Themes and Plugins, staging and development and production deployment ability for your WordPress sites, full cPanel account backups every 6 hours, etc.

Performance is due to equipment and software we use to run your hosting environment, all wrapped up in the most commonly used control panel for hosting on the planet, cPanel.

And with our TUNEDX module for cPanel to control your domain setups, setting domains to use NGINX or Apache/Httpd hosting, hybrid setups, multi PHP versions per domain, you can even setup different PHP versions on 1 domain's folders, i.e. PHP56 on /, PHP72 on /somefoldername or PHP72 on subdomain to main domain, etc.

Our hosting is very flexible and the highest performance hosting you can get for the money, period. Plus, we will tune your sites on request to run at optimum performance on our servers, no extra cost!

With this coupon you can get 50% off for LIFE on any of our TUNEDCLOUD Cloud Shared OR Cloud Reseller Hosting packages AND coupon will work on any payment option so you can maximize your savings with a longer term commitment, i.e. 3 year option vs. monthly will have higher overall savings when using this coupon. Coupon does not expire, i.e. it will work on all future renewals of your hosting, no payment surprises!

Coupon: AWESOMEAFFILIATES

TUNEDCLOUD

(Any signups using this coupon are distributed to active affiliates in our TUNEDCLOUD Affiliate Program who have an coupon tracking subscription as part of a bonus for having their (optional) subscription active. Our affiliate program is 100% free to join, coupon subscriptions are an optional advertising tool for our affiliates, we also include those affiliates in our company placed coupon advertisements for rotation of sales and also affiliate signups.

We actually distribute all of our non-referred site traffic 100% to our affiliate base, with or without you using this coupon... Ever seen a company with an affiliate program that shares all of its sales with its active affiliates? Normally when we put out a coupon like this that we are sharing with our affiliates we do not put a note out like this, I am only doing this because as we are all affiliates here I wanted you to to see the method to the madness of our company affiliate program, which you can check out now in the 'Resources' section of this site, we just got approved today!)

[Moderators, please update this post as needed if we have misinterpreted allowed activities for approved vendors on your site, we always desire to remain in compliance with any rules you have in place as a company, yet we are after all mostly human and prone to mistakes too.]

Last edited:
Web hosting providers are chosen depending on your needs and specifications. So as you look for your Wordpress hosting, you should first consider what you need as an affiliate. I'd propose sticking to Wordpress for your hosting needs, but if you want to try others, you can consider NameCheap or FlyWheel

Just looking to know the best web Hosting for WordPress, which has less issue.
If you wish to find the web hosting for WordPress which is less issue at all, I recommend you can try Host.

They called them as WordPress Expert and they do provide 24/7 support. So far my website host with them still run smoothly and never have website down or error because their hosting using SSD Hard Disk.

They always have do some promotion which is you can get their hosting plan with low price but worth to use. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
There are tons of usual shared hosts who claim they have some superlative hosting especially for wordpress in all their products, however I am highly doubt, I am using Easy WP from NameCheap and I am more than happy with all that matters here.

If you will build a Wordpress as your CMS, and currently you are looking for the hosting service provider, I thinks for starting, you can choose the share hosting plan. But do remember, before choosing the hosting provider, a lot of factor should be consider, such as affordable price, technical support, uptime guarantee, and other factor that its very important.

I use a few different hosts, but am digging WPX Hosting lately. Speed-wise they are one of the fastest out there.

Why do you honestly need "best" WordPress hosting, can you please tell that to me? I do know many stable companies like from top ten hosting ones where you really can order website and set and forget it for many goals. I think you should do simply that.

will recommend you to try hosting service of Host.co.in
They have various plans available at affordable rates with good uptime.
You will get a good hosting plan according to your requirements.
you can try for 1 month just take an experience.

I recently started using Hostinger, and their most basic plan allows you to host multiple WordPress websites for less than a dollar per month. Personally, I have around 5 low-traffic pages, and they're working perfectly. Right now, I recommend it. u can try a month.

banners
Back