“AdPlexity”/ Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Best Free Apps For Weight Loss Antarctica Email Lists

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by hasanali123, Nov 14, 2018.

1. hasanali123

hasanali123 Affiliate affiliate

There are many techniques, tips and methods you can adopt to lose weight fast. There are also a wide range of foods that can help you shed pounds quickly.

Moreover, with the never-ending development of technology, a lot of applications have been developed to reach your goals.

Here are 5 best free apps for weight loss that you can try now.

1. Lose It!

The Lose It! is available on Android and iPhone. This free app is designed for counting calories and logging exercise . You can add food to the database and track nutrients such as fat, protein and carbohydrates. You can also enter your exercise totals for the day and the Lose It! will display how many calories you have remaining.

The popular application helps monitors your food and fitness, thereby helping you lose weight. Besides, it features a free barcode scanner as well as a comprehensive database of food and activities . There's even an online support community where people like you can encourage and hold each other accountable.

2. Endomondo

The Endomondo is available on iPhone, Android and BlackBerry. With this free app on your phone, you can track your running, cycling, walking and other sports. It will track your route via Google Maps, distance, duration as well as calories burned. With a very clean and modern interface, the Endomondo is not only fun and social but also motivating. Especially, you can upgrade the popular app to work with special Polar heart rate monitors as well.

3. The Eatery

The Eatery is another great app for weight loss. Like the Lose It!, this application is also free and includes the meal-tracking features. However, it takes things a step further by allowing other users to decide whether your meals are fit or fat. You just need to upload images of your meals to the app's site where those users rate the healthiness of the meals. You can also grade pictures that other people upload, too. The Eatery app is exactly the right one for you if you're seeking to eat healthier or lose weight.

4. Weight Watchers Mobile

If you follow the Weight Watchers diet, the Weight Watchers Mobile app is a great way to keep track of your points on the go Antarctica Email Lists . This free app has a database with more than 30,000 foods with their corresponding points value. It also provides you with daily recipes, success stories and useful tips. It displays how many points you have remaining for the day, too.

5. Fooducate

The Fooducate is free and available on iPad, iPhone and AndroidAntarctica Email Lists . The app helps you create healthy grocery lists by spotting tricky non-healthy foods quickly. It lets you scan the barcode on food products and gives you a rating for the food scanned based on amount of excess sugar, calories counts per serving and processing techniques Antarctica Email Lists . More interesting, apart from the rating, the Fooducate application offers better options to help you make a smarter selection.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2018
  2. AdCombo
  3. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

I have lost 32 lbs (14.4KG) in the past 2 1/2 months just by changing my food intake. LESS :D
    Eliminating most candy, cake, added sugar foods in general. Additionally very little bread, no potatoes or rice and cutting meat portions in half.

Not being so gluttonous TBH.

The cost of this miracle diet -- FREE :D

azgold, tyoussef and T J Tutor like this.
  4. Certified
    T J Tutor

T J Tutor GM Administrator Certified Vendor Dojo Master affiliate

Other than this guy spamming the Business Centre with this dribble (moved to the Discussions Forum), I agree with your assessment.

I have done exactly what you have done in the past few years. I eliminated starch and sugar, ate all of the veggies, fruit, and lean meats I wanted. In the past 5 years I have gone from 317#'s to 222#'s. I'll level off at around 200#'s and at 6'2" this will be a perfect weight for my build.

Congrats Graybeard!

azgold and tyoussef like this.
  5. Graybeard

Too much time sitting at the desk and munching all day -- got that straight :D

Congrats to you too -- 5 years without a re-gain is great :)

tyoussef and T J Tutor like this.
  6. Certified
    tyoussef

tyoussef Moderator moderator Certified Vendor Service Manager affiliate

i won and extra 9kg only in the past 6months, because i was only eating and setting in front of the computer and i bought a car, since then till today +9KG, everybody in my family is telling me that i have gained some fat.
    but it's not hard for me, i can loose it Quickly i just have to go back to walking because i do not move anymore since i got the damn car + i have to reduce sleeping and i have to drink lot of water, that's it.

congrats @Graybeard, and congrats @T J Tutor

T J Tutor and azgold like this.
  7. azgold

azgold Administrator Administrator Dojo Master affiliate

I'm happy to congratulate @Graybeard and @T J Tutor but can somebody please explain to me why nobody ever talks about how to gain weight? I need to.

If you guys are looking to get rid of a few more pounds sometime, send them my way, please. :D

T J Tutor and tyoussef like this.
  8. azgold

azgold Administrator Administrator Dojo Master affiliate

If you're not going to keep it, can I have it? :D

T J Tutor likes this.
  9. Certified
    tyoussef

@azgold believe me, you don't need them :D

azgold likes this.
  10. Certified
    tyoussef

just eat and sleep, you will get it in weeks, but you don't need extra pounds @azgold

T J Tutor and azgold like this.
  11. Graybeard

I would sent you some but I can't -- it's gone :p

tyoussef, T J Tutor and azgold like this.
  12. Dolin

Dolin Affiliate affiliate

Do such apps work? I would like to try those out too

banners