The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Free Apps For Weight Loss Antarctica Email Lists

hasanali123

affiliate
There are many techniques, tips and methods you can adopt to lose weight fast. There are also a wide range of foods that can help you shed pounds quickly.

Moreover, with the never-ending development of technology, a lot of applications have been developed to reach your goals.

Here are 5 best free apps for weight loss that you can try now.

1. Lose It!

The Lose It! is available on Android and iPhone. This free app is designed for counting calories and logging exercise . You can add food to the database and track nutrients such as fat, protein and carbohydrates. You can also enter your exercise totals for the day and the Lose It! will display how many calories you have remaining.

The popular application helps monitors your food and fitness, thereby helping you lose weight. Besides, it features a free barcode scanner as well as a comprehensive database of food and activities . There's even an online support community where people like you can encourage and hold each other accountable.

2. Endomondo

The Endomondo is available on iPhone, Android and BlackBerry. With this free app on your phone, you can track your running, cycling, walking and other sports. It will track your route via Google Maps, distance, duration as well as calories burned. With a very clean and modern interface, the Endomondo is not only fun and social but also motivating. Especially, you can upgrade the popular app to work with special Polar heart rate monitors as well.

3. The Eatery

The Eatery is another great app for weight loss. Like the Lose It!, this application is also free and includes the meal-tracking features. However, it takes things a step further by allowing other users to decide whether your meals are fit or fat. You just need to upload images of your meals to the app's site where those users rate the healthiness of the meals. You can also grade pictures that other people upload, too. The Eatery app is exactly the right one for you if you're seeking to eat healthier or lose weight.

4. Weight Watchers Mobile

If you follow the Weight Watchers diet, the Weight Watchers Mobile app is a great way to keep track of your points on the go Antarctica Email Lists . This free app has a database with more than 30,000 foods with their corresponding points value. It also provides you with daily recipes, success stories and useful tips. It displays how many points you have remaining for the day, too.

5. Fooducate

The Fooducate is free and available on iPad, iPhone and AndroidAntarctica Email Lists . The app helps you create healthy grocery lists by spotting tricky non-healthy foods quickly. It lets you scan the barcode on food products and gives you a rating for the food scanned based on amount of excess sugar, calories counts per serving and processing techniques Antarctica Email Lists . More interesting, apart from the rating, the Fooducate application offers better options to help you make a smarter selection.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have lost 32 lbs (14.4KG) in the past 2 1/2 months just by changing my food intake. LESS :D
Eliminating most candy, cake, added sugar foods in general. Additionally very little bread, no potatoes or rice and cutting meat portions in half.

Not being so gluttonous TBH.

The cost of this miracle diet -- FREE :D

I have lost 32 lbs (14.4KG) in the past 2 1/2 months just by changing my food intake. LESS :D
Eliminating most candy, cake, added sugar foods in general. Additionally very little bread, no potatoes or rice and cutting meat portions in half.

Not being so gluttonous TBH.

The cost of this miracle diet -- FREE :D

Other than this guy spamming the Business Centre with this dribble (moved to the Discussions Forum), I agree with your assessment.

I have done exactly what you have done in the past few years. I eliminated starch and sugar, ate all of the veggies, fruit, and lean meats I wanted. In the past 5 years I have gone from 317#'s to 222#'s. I'll level off at around 200#'s and at 6'2" this will be a perfect weight for my build.

Congrats Graybeard!

i won and extra 9kg only in the past 6months, because i was only eating and setting in front of the computer and i bought a car, since then till today +9KG, everybody in my family is telling me that i have gained some fat.
but it's not hard for me, i can loose it Quickly i just have to go back to walking because i do not move anymore since i got the damn car + i have to reduce sleeping and i have to drink lot of water, that's it.

congrats @Graybeard, and congrats @T J Tutor

banners
Back