The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

best email promotion

what is best email providers to use for marketing new sites?

• Companies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • best email promotions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Looking for advice on the best email marketing companies to use to promote two new sites?

What do you mean by email companies? Are you looking for marketing firms to promote your business, or are you looking to promote your offers and/or sites through email using a software based or SaaS solution?

Sorry i ment email companies that will promote new websites I have been told the best offers you can find on warrior forum?Just wondering if anyone had suggestions on emailers who provided the best results in the US and canda.Thanks for your time!

Well, one thing to keep in mind is that there is no universal format for this. I think if you have a niche site, then maybe setting up your own funnel is the best way and it must include social platforms.

If you are absolutely stuck on using email, then buy some solo ads that service the niche(s) you are in.

Ya do agree with TJ and you questions are little bit confusing to me. Do you drive only traffic or leads? If you are working on niche based site then solo will working great and if you are only drive traffic then do seo and social sharing.

banners
Back