The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Direction for a newb

mavricks

What is the best way to start affiliate marketing for people who have LOW budgets - let's say under $1000?

From my research it seems that there are a lot of pricey items out there like traffic campaign trackers which cost around $100/month

Landing page services like Unbounce or Lead Pages which cost around $79 + (sure you can code your own)

If you can't really afford tracking software, what would be the best way to run campaigns? Through FB?

You shouldn't pay for advertising without proper tracking. That's like driving a car blindfolded.

As for the costs for your tools. This is a business and you need to spend money to make money.

And don't forget if you use a cloud based tracker and a cloud based landing page platform like Instapage, you don't need to buy a VPS. Because hosting is all ready included. Also you never have do server maintenance etc.

I'm new too. I keep hearing Adsbridge is a good tracker especially for newbies. And they have a landing page builder. Their prices are reasonable, and if I remember correctly you can get started for like $25/month.

I also heard about a free tracker from Bevo Media, but read somewhere that their page load time isn't the fastest. But it's free.

And lastly, I heard about a free mobile tracker called Attriboost.

I haven't tried these yet, as I am trying to pick one as well. But I hope this helps.

I'm new too. I keep hearing Adsbridge is a good tracker especially for newbies. And they have a landing page builder. Their prices are reasonable, and if I remember correctly you can get started for like $25/month.

I also heard about a free tracker from Bevo Media, but read somewhere that their page load time isn't the fastest. But it's free.

And lastly, I heard about a free mobile tracker called Attriboost.

I haven't tried these yet, as I am trying to pick one as well. But I hope this helps.

Adsbridge is a campaign tracker and landing page maker?

What is the best way to start affiliate marketing for people who have LOW budgets - let's say under $1000?

From my research it seems that there are a lot of pricey items out there like traffic campaign trackers which cost around $100/month

Landing page services like Unbounce or Lead Pages which cost around $79 + (sure you can code your own)

If you can't really afford tracking software, what would be the best way to run campaigns? Through FB?

Let's be sure to understand that this is a business and it does require investment. I know many people think $1000 is a lot of money, there have been times in my life when this was true. However, you are creating a business and in order to be successful and compete with the others in the industry, you need a proper budget.

You have to have a good tracker, you do require a reasonable ad budget, and you must be able to push through the first couple of months expecting a few bumps in the road as you progress.

What other industry can you enter for a few thousand dollars and be steadily earning several hundreds of dollars a day by the end of the year, maybe within six months. Take this seriously, make sure you are properly budgeted, never give up, stay the course and pay attention to the advice of successful members and vendors here in the community. BE ACTIVE & TAKE ACTION!

Oh, and get a follow along going when you are set up and ready to start running your campaigns!

Thanks for the advice, this is something that is definitely interesting to me and makes a lot of sense now. Even if I run traffic I already expect to make a loss. Watched a video on Malan Darras where he made $27, and that took him 6 months lol.

banners
Back