The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Affiliate Networks For Newbie?

Hi Jim,

We would like to introduce ourselves, we are WeweMedia and we are a Mobile CPA | CPI | CPL and monetization network that heavily focused on Mobile Content Subscription Offers which is a great start for new mobile affiliates. Our offers include sweepstakes and antivirus as well as many other verticals in the mobile content areas. Huge database of 1-2 click offers with high CR.

Why run mobile content subscription offers?
  • Newbie Affiliate friendly
  • Very cheap traffic on tier 2 & 3 Geo
  • Easy conversion flows (1 Click to 2 Click to convert)
  • High payouts
  • Easiest to test out and acquire data
  • Unlimited scalability as offers usually have no caps
We'll be more than happy to help you get started immediately. Here is the link to our Signup Page and you could also contact directly to our account manager (AM) via Skype ID: ci.villezas

For any newbie, information is key - you need somebody to guide you through all the information on the internet, because with so many models and ways of working, it's easy to get mixed up - and this can cost money and time (which some newbies don't have or don't want to risk).

I'm a dedicated Affiliate Manager on Bitterstrawberry and I could help you, but if you want to explore your options, you can google options or search the forum in the Resources tab. I suggest you make a shortlist of 4-5 networks and then look them up or ask for feedback on how other publishers worked with them.

If you'll catch Bitterstrawberry/Mobifreak on your shortlist, you'll find a lot of useful information about what we do and how we work on the internet and forums. And I can answer any questions here, if necessary :)
Hello Ciprian, do you have CPL offers for email traffic?

Tough to say what's best - it all comes down to your specific needs and expectations. Also, it's trickier these days, considering the mounting concerns over issues in the advertising scene.
We could suggest giving us a try - we focus on delivering publishers high eCPMs by placing relevant, premium video ads. We have various options that you could choose from and offer you a self-serve platform to manage demand.

Amazon and eBay are defenetely your best bet if you are new!
I've tried several networks as well when when i've just started. I can suggest you try CityAds, I am currently sticking with them and find it all right, they pay fast and my manage solves my issues for me.

And, yep, I do have a referral link, do not judge me;)
CityAds Media

promoting Amazone offers works good, you can still try it, or even go for something like Ebay, they do have good results!

PubliMobi is a company who pays weekly with a minimum of payment of 50 dollars is incredible to obtain this income so rapidly and to receive your money by means of a form of payment paypal payoneer or transfers bank

The best affiliate program for newbies is an affiliate program that is new because it is much easier to get on the brand phrases where the competition is low.

@Jim Moriarty95 Everything depends on the traffic type and its amount. For example, when you have your own website you can experiment with affiliate marketing, Google AdSense, and native advertising if you don’t want to sell anything but you prefer to drive traffic. Native advertising is not as predictable in terms of income types mentioned above. When you are earning with native ads, you always need to make sure that the topic is up-to-date, fashionable and unique for your audience. So, you need to be a good photographer, journalist, video editor etc.. Moreover, the budget for high-quality native advertising needs to be enough to fulfil all the expenses. Thus, if you have a website with accurately targeted audience, the best choice is affiliate marketing with CPA model. We work with newbies and teach our new affiliates the best practices of Cost-Per-Action marketing. You can get it freely, registration is without any entry cost.

Feel free to join us too if you have UK Traffic, we can work with you to find the right campaigns and get things up and running. Add me on Skype - benfconvergys

There are many affiliate marketing network out there, which are new and accepts newbie and even help them setting up banners and offers related to niche. keep trying them until you found one where you feel home :D

I started with ClickBank and venture out from there.

Why ClickBank is the best way to start
- There are lots of tutorials ebooks and youtube videos
- Easiest to understand the concept
- It builds your Affiliate marketing foundation

Yeap I was doing ClickBank and understanding lots of strategies from learning and executing. The rest of the adventure is easier to grasp.

Hello :) By the way, if you measure your time, admitad can also help you to save lots of it with our new tool MoneyLink.
MoneyLink helps you earn money, automatically converting the usual links on your site into affiliate links. The links themselves remain “organic” for users and change only when you follow them.:p
So, look: it is very convenient and, instead of wasting time on handful operations, admitad makes you free with the help of our 'magic', and innovative tools.
flower_crown_blushing_smiley_emoji_face_sticker-rbce2ac6bbc8a4db387aaa7cd3d5656eb_v9waf_8byvr_324.jpg

MI
Back