The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Affiliate Networks For Newbie?

I would recommend starting with Amazon's affiliate program. It's very easy to get started.

Amazon.com Associates: The web's most popular and successful Affiliate Program - Get Started Tour

They have millions of products to promote and there's Amazon's brand credibility . . . if someone is interested in buying a product they'll buy it if they know they are getting it from a reputable site. The only downside is, the commissions are quite low.

Nonetheless I think it is the best affiliate program for newbies.

Many programs are geared towards different niche hence, you will first need to decide the niche which you want to target as it all starts from there. I would recommend you to go after affiliate programs which help affiliates in generating passive income.
Good advice mate. I know this is very tough to get right niche idea. Would you like to suggest me how could I generate or choose the right niche for me?

In my opinion, Click-Bank would have to be the most trustworthy and friendly affiliate network online right now. They have a good reputation for paying on time and if you ever have any disputes with vendors, CB will see to it that the issue is resolved fairly quickly. Plus they have a pretty good 'market place' of products to choose from. If you happen to be a new affiliate marketer, CB is one of the best places to cut your teeth on.

Amazon is the most popular affiliate network, however, you can make more money by marketing ebay products. ebay products are cheaper thus has great attraction among users.

I don't have any experience with other affiliate networks.

In my opinion, Click-Bank would have to be the most trustworthy and friendly affiliate network online right now. They have a good reputation for paying on time and if you ever have any disputes with vendors, CB will see to it that the issue is resolved fairly quickly. Plus they have a pretty good 'market place' of products to choose from. If you happen to be a new affiliate marketer, CB is one of the best places to cut your teeth on.
that there are too strict

Hi guys, someones just asked on the other forum about network reliability... "how reliable are reviews given on different forums, and review sites?" ...

So, in terms of networks... Well, my answer was along the lines of... if you see them on several forums across the industry; if they are constant; they give active advice and colaborate on the forums; if they have other clients comment positively on their company threads, specially if no client has called them out in a negative way etc., I´d say its usually a good sign ...

Im part of a network, so Im may not be the best reference xD However, I know for a fact that unreliable networks are quick to disappear, its precisely these forums that help make sure only the reliable ones survive and prosper.

Hope to work with you guys! (and of course the main premise of the thread, we are newbie friendly too ;) of course! pull out the welcome wagon, we are onboard!)

Last edited by a moderator:
We are not doing affiliate at great scale here. What affiliate network would be the best choice for Bangladeshi? I would appreciate if the suggestion comes from a Bangladeshi guy here!

check the ShareASale affiliate network you can thousands international companies are offering affiliate partnership. you can choose the best affiliate network related to your niche.

Shareasale is one of the best affiliate networks out there. They have 3k+ advertisers in all niche. Their support is really awesome and they also pay you in time. Things I like most about shareasale is there affiliate control panel. Its very intuitive and easy to use and manage. Reports are detailed and very precise. If you are looking for CPA networks than I would suggest you to go with Peerfly. Hope it will help you.

Well I can name 2

a) Amazon
b) Admitad (from AliExpress)

but Amazon will give you 90 Days cookie - which is great when it comes to making real Money

MI
Back