The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Affiliate Networks For Newbie?

If I elaborate a bit more: best conversion, best selection, reliable tracking, work direct with the retailer. Many bloggers and content sites only use amazon for these reasons

Prolargent 5x5 Extreme Affiliate; I can check my sales everywhere at any moment.
Would you like to be our sales partner with special offers for you?
You can join to Affiliate program on our website (www.penisenlargement5x5.com).

I would you like to know what is the best trusted and well friendly affiliate networks right now. Would you like to suggest me some best network, please?

Hey - I will try to provide a sharper answer there:
Amazon affiliate rules - best intrinsic conversion, catalog width, direct relation with Amazon, reliable tracking, reliable analytics, super user-friendly, Amazon invented affiliate marketing, proprietary wordpress plugin. Hence the fact that millions of websites are using Amazon affiliates, including ours :)

I have been an affiliate with Maxbounty since like 6 years now and I must admit their converts the best on my traffic. Also, once they verify your traffic quality you get qualified for weekly payments.

Most newbies tend to have little traffic. So, if you are a newbie in internet marketing and affiliate program, you should find an affiliate network programs that allow PPC campaign for promoting your affiliate links. I use this strategy. One of them is Webgains.

I would you like to know what is the best trusted and well friendly affiliate networks right now. Would you like to suggest me some best network, please?

I am sure there is a number of worthy alternatives, however I recommend iMonetizeIt. It's maximally friendly in terms of support and optimization. If you choose monetizing through smartlinks, you'll automatically get best offers for your traffic (it will be distributed based on traffic targeting params). If you choose single offers, you'll find the ones for any type of traffic, any GEO, any niche popular today. iMonetizeIt gives all required resources for top noch profit. Try it and make your own opinion.

I see that many guys start with Amazon and Clickbank, but I'm working with CJ and ShareAsale for years. They're really good to join.

Essay writing niche can be a good start, especially with high autumn season starting in about a couple months. Register at essaytraffic.com and see what solutions we offer.

Shareasale is a great affiliate network for newbies. I prefer it over Amazon Associates because the payout is higher and they also have CPA offers (which means if someone signs up, you get paid regardless of whether the person plans to continue to use their product or service.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well clickbank its pay a big cominion and its very easy to start it .Amazon its amazing for conversions but its pay less in comision

Flax2 Media is a premiere affiliate network that builds mutually profitable relationships between strategic, skilled, and trustworthy online publishers and a robust portfolio of 5,000+ popular advertisers spanning all verticals. With over 3+ years of experience in the affiliate marketing industry, they offer unparalleled customer service, an array of optimized data delivery tools, and fast and dependable weekly payments– proving that flexibility is the key to affiliate success. Flax2 Media was recently ranked the eighth overall affiliate network in the Revenue..

Every major network has it's own "thing". Try as many as you can, split-test and stick to the one that suits you best.

MI
Back