The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best adult traffic networks?

I would google them + Shaving and do some homework before endorsing ;) Have you personally used them? Ive heard and seen horror stories from my own affiliates whom have come from there... jus lookin out

Have you personally used them?

I'm not saying that you are wrong about them shaving but unless you have hard proof then I'm not convinced.

Show me just about any big affiliate program and I'll find you some disgruntled affiliate on the internet that's claiming they shave even though it could have just been that their traffic quality sucks or because they were sending fraudulent leads.

As I said I don't do much adult - I've just saying I've heard good things about 'em from people who do.

Last edited:
The favoured ad networks our affiliates use at Society Invite have seen great success with juicy ads, exoclick, traffic junkie, adbucks and adultsearch.

We have tons of great converting adult offers and exclusives so feel free to hit me up on skype: jake.dean1987 if your looking to test some :)

Of course the answer is Mobidea :)

Fast Payments (up to 7 days)
The highest eCPMs for adult, dating and mainstream verticals
Experienced account managers

Are you already convinced?

Trafficbroker.com is one of the best in adult traffic source.
signup with us today, sell your adult traffic to us.

Which adult traffic networks do you find the best for affiliate campaigns?
Revolutionforce.com has exclusive offers for English speaking GEO's (Adult Dating offers that are hard to come by) comes down to the team your working with. If the relationship is not symbiotic, then you need to direct your focus to another network. Work with trusted veterans who evolve with the changing times.

banners
Back