The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best adult traffic networks?

For any affiliates buying mobile 300x100 banners, pop-unders (both mob and desk) or desktop 300x250s, you should really give Adnium.com a shot.

Adnium is our CPMv RTB network, so it only counts an impression if your ad is loaded and actually in the user's view-port. It also has advanced targeting features including carrier, day-parting, key-word, OS, device, etc. and if fully compatible with an API you might wish to run.

Hit me up if you have any questions at all dayna[at]grandslammedia.com or daynagsmi on Skype.

Cheers,

You need traffic source or affiliate network?
If network, I recommend SmashRevenue. Guys behind it know there business.
If traffic source, you already have some to test from this thread.

Personally I have tried several of them. Of course, each bird loves to hear himself sing, but still now I'm pleased with service of Click Forward Network!

Have you heard of TrafficHaus? We are a premium adult ad network. We can provide you with great traffic options as well as handle the sales functions for your sites you own. We work on a CPM basis. For more info, contact me directly via Skype: dirtybaker and/or E-mail: justin(at)traffichaus.com

Have you heard of TrafficHaus? We are a premium adult ad network. We can provide you with great traffic options as well as handle the sales functions for your sites you own. We work on a CPM basis. For more info, contact me directly via Skype: dirtybaker and/or E-mail: justin(at)traffichaus.com

Would like to try your site once, though I am not a big fan of CPM, through me your skype.

Registered as an advertiser, waiting for approval.

Regards
IndeXer

Last edited:
try Cpa Inventory , we have best dating/adult many more campaigns on CPA CPI CPL CPS models .

my skype- aman.gupta764

MI
Back