The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Adnetwork for Android Installs.

Hi All,

I have been running a campaign on an offer from Applift, and have been mentioning about a old adnetwork I regularly use.
People have been asking me for the details of the traffic source, and I was just waiting until I make sure that the adnetwork is really reliable for a long time.
I have been using STARTAPP till now and as you all may have already seen that the cpc is verymuch low but not less than $0.01.
Hope many of you find success in your campaigns.

Note: I found a good resource everyone mobile marketer should download .

http://info.tapsense.com/Complete-Guide-First-Edition-Form-Page.html
Out of curiosity, what makes Startapp the best ad network for android in your opinion? And for what who? Publishers\ Advertisers?
What products have the best eCPM?
Is the Rewarded Video paying good? The Interstitial ads?
Please elaborate on your statement :)

I registered StartApp before. The cpc is lower than many other networks. It's $0.07.

Ok, so I've had a good time with Startapp, a much easier time with other networks, but I'm just wondering if anyone has come across conversion quality problems from offer networks? Per my network, I've had to stop a couple of successful campaigns due to this and just wondering if this is pretty normal (i'm still kind of new at this) or should I suspect my network is stealing my campaigns?

Ok, so I've had a good time with Startapp, a much easier time with other networks, but I'm just wondering if anyone has come across conversion quality problems from offer networks? Per my network, I've had to stop a couple of successful campaigns due to this and just wondering if this is pretty normal (i'm still kind of new at this) or should I suspect my network is stealing my campaigns?
do you have some campagin earn money in some pub id ? after days this pud id stop traffic to you. right ?

Updated macros (source: Tracking Macros : StartApp )
user_id
app_id
creative_name
campaign_id
startapp_advertising_id
startapp_isp_name
startapp_device_type
startapp_os_version
startapp_connection_type
startapp_publisher_category
startapp_country
startapp_device_model
startapp_device_brand

Be careful, when using these macros with the prefix "startapp_" make sure that the placeholder is different than the macro in your tracking link or you will get "unknown" value.
startapp_voluum.gif

do you have some campagin earn money in some pub id ? after days this pud id stop traffic to you. right ?
Oh my friend you are right I'm using this network and it converted well in the first day and I could managed to find a couple of winning PUB IDs ,but the second day the CR dropped dramatically like from 2/40 to 2/800,then what could be the reason behind this ?

Thank you !

Oh my friend you are right I'm using this network and it converted well in the first day and I could managed to find a couple of winning PUB IDs ,but the second day the CR dropped dramatically like from 2/40 to 2/800,then what could be the reason behind this ?

Thank you !

Was the first day a weekend?

banners
Back