The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Beginner

Hello Billy Bob,

great to have you aboard! Let us know, what is the idea of your website? Are you promoting a product or service? What is the "bare minimum" you seek to earn?

That's impossible to answer, Billy Bob. Well, maybe not. The bare minimum would be zero. Negative, if you count your time and expenses.

How much you make is dependant on the variables, as @GB Scriese mentioned. Like, what you are promoting and to whom? How much time and money do you have to put towards building your site, knowledge and audience? How do you plan to drive traffic?

If you want to get a better idea of how things can go, check out some of the journeys. I recommend anything by Honeybadger. His site is selling clothing items, I believe but you can get an idea of the flow of things as he goes from zero to very knowledgeable in getting free traffic via SEO. I say free, what I mean is, he paid for his traffic and successes with sweat equity, rather than money. You can also get an idea of the potential ups and downs. ;)

If you want, you can start your own journey and members will help you as you go.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

In business you put in the work hoping to get a decent return. It's either a numbers game or you have some inside track.

Inside track mean can sometimes just finding a good trend that is rising or working in an area where you have some *special knowledge*

board-bear400.jpg

Question threads here pls:
Links to sub-forums that can guide you:

How hard is it to make bear minimum at first start of your new website?
I think the better question should be how do I get tons of targeted traffic to my new website? I don't like when people use the word hard on affiliate marketing or anything else. Everything has a way of doing it that if you follow the right steps your predecessors took, you will start to see similar results.
Targeted traffic is all you need for conversions, and building email list from targeted traffic though pop ups will help you retain the customers you have and make more sales.

MI
Back